User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Default Signs an INTP *Likes* You

INTPs can be downright elusive creatures... What are the signs that an INTP likes you as *more than a friend*? So far, mine:
    1) Throws "stones" at me - teases and banters mercilessly.
    2) We seem to go into our own little world of conversation when together - to the exclusion of others who sit there and go what the h*ll are they talking about??!
    3) Grins and makes fleeting eye contact before bashfully looking away...
    4) Has majorly intense moments with me and then withdraws according to how extreme the intensity was - lol - I am beginning to think it's directly proportional.
    5) Is EXTREMELY articulate, until she tries to talk about her feelings for me and then turns into a bumbling, muttering mess - usually followed by fleeing the scene.

So, thoughts?!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

omg how cute is that!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP

sounds like shes just bored
    She talks pretty but says mean things

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I think she likes you dude.

EDIT. But if she ever finds out you've been posting random stuff about her on a public forum, that might change....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seeker22 View Post
    INTPs can be downright elusive creatures... What are the signs that an INTP likes you as *more than a friend*? So far, mine:
    1) Throws "stones" at me - teases and banters mercilessly.
    Yes.
    2) We seem to go into our own little world of conversation when together - to the exclusion of others who sit there and go what the h*ll are they talking about??!
    Absolutely. I love imagination extrapolation and games.
    3) Smiles a alot, and makes fleeting eye contact before looking away.
    Hmm, not so sure about this one. I might tend to avoid contact and be physically shy until I can be sure there is genuine romantic interest on the other end, which unless you have come out and told me so, I won't notice.
    4) Has majorly intense moments with me and then withdraws according to how extreme the intensity was - lol - I am beginning to think it's directly proportional.
    I can see this.
    5) Is EXTREMELY articulate, until she tries to talk about her feelings for me and then turns into a bumbling, muttering mess - usually followed by fleeing the scene.

So, thoughts?!
    Yes! Don't ask me about my feelings please. I rarely pay attention to them, I may express them incorrectly if I do at all, and to be honest there are much better things to talk about.

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Ummm, here are a few of mine. I'm not sure they go for other INTPs, but it's worth a shot:

1) Fluctuating between ignoring the person and then making fun of them.
    2) Giggling excessively, or clamming up completely in their presence.
    3) Refusing to look at them in the eye. I'm hopelessly timid under this circumstances.
    4) Actually initiating contact for no apparent reason.
    5) Flirting with everyone in the room, except the person I like. Again, I'm hopelessly timid.
    6) Purposely disagreeing with everything they say, just to get a reaction.
    7) Not touching them at all, or making any excuse to touch them (I usually overdo this out of excitement).
    8) Find an area they are most likely to go, then when in sight, frantically leave the area with a jittery excitement. Repeat this until bored, or mustering the courage to go up to them.
    9) Pelt the unfortunate individual with Ne-powered jokes, hoping to entice them with my warped sense of humour.
    10) Make any excuse to be tactile, ranging from simply sitting up close, or a quick tap on the small of their back.

Reading the OP and my post, I wonder how it is I'm in a relationship. Most of these things would drive people away. The OP rings very true, though.
    Um, yeah.

MBTI
    PINT

Do you really have to ask?

I don't talk much, if I'm talking to the person it means I at least like them more than the average person, and after that I doubt it's too much different from other people, just a lot more subdued.

I do this stuff too. Must be NTP.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I think it sounds encouraging. We can try really hard to come off ambiguous and non-invested, so if you're getting anywhere, that's good.

MBTI
    ENFP

Grungemouse, you have hit the nail on the head! ROFL! Check check check check check... Thank you!!! INTPs seem to hold their cards close... It's almost like the little kid in elementary school who pulls your hair when they like you...