My experience from ~3 weeks ago when I met this one girl (ISFJ, I think) 'till now-
1. Deliberately avoided eye contact for a short while 'till I felt comfortable sitting down at the table with my friends around me (and someone had started a conversation)
2. Teased her a little in this game we were playing by alternating between "helping" her and then subsequently "attacking" her in the game (to which my ENTJ buddy blurted out, "hah damn that's fucked up... it's like when guys hit girls they like"--coulda punched him right then and there LOL, asshole. I hadn't communicated my intent to her yet although anyone could tell I was interested by that point--like 30 minutes after I first met her )
3. When addressing her, had to deliberately come up with something to ask her about and when I talked to her, my attention was 100% focused on her (if anyone else interrupted me there I'd probably have ignored or nonverbally snapped at them)
4. Grins, fleeting eye contact, bashfully looking away--check. She was doing the same thing to me
5. Haven't actually talked about feelings with her yet, it's been all nonverbally communicated. Actually I'm gonna give her a note tonight (our 2nd date) that relays something about my feelings...
6. Majorly intense moments, then withdrawals? Check. "Withdrawal" usually means awkward silence though...
And add the most important one-
7. Sweating like a STUCK PIG