• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP females are...

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I noticed. All the ENTP females I know are or were posting on this forum. That's the problem, all you girls are minimum 1500 miles away from me.

Hmm, that is a bit of a quandary. Maybe you can go "fishing" for one in your neck of the woods... Set little traps with books, baubles and booze. That would attract me like a moth to a flame.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
And get a load of this (pun), i have an intervention to attend to tonight. Now imagine the reprocusions of the action i took last night knowing what is to come the following evening.

lifeintechnicolor

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Does anyone hate it when people THINK that they are ENTP's when they aren't? It grinds my gears.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Don't forget to make animal balloons. They are a huge hit at interventions.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm, that is a bit of a quandary. Maybe you can go "fishing" for one in your neck of the woods... Set little traps with books, baubles and booze. That would attract me like a moth to a flame.

Hmm, I suppose books will attract any nerd, baubles doesn't seem filtering enough and the booze may attract the NFAs first... I'm currently trying different interests groups to provide myself with some (in)sanity, maybe one will show up there.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Hmm, I suppose books will attract any nerd, baubles doesn't seem filtering enough and the booze may attract the NFAs first... I'm currently trying different interests groups to provide myself with some (in)sanity, maybe one will show up there.

Books - ups the nerd factor of the potential girl, and lets face it, we are undercover nerds.
Baubles - are shiny trinkets of no value. Most girls go after diamonds, but any pretty shiny object will do for me.
Booze - we may not all drink it, but seeing it means there's a party in the midst...

Be carefull of how you toss animal balloons in the mix of interventions. It may be seen as bait to the xNFP who has been intervened.

Yeah, that's true. Balloons cross the type divide. Maybe you should try suspenders. I love suspenders.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
And get a load of this (pun), i have an intervention to attend to tonight. Now imagine the reprocusions of the action i took last night knowing what is to come the following evening.

I love how you say you "have an intervention to attend".

It reminds me of that scene in Zoolander when he says "now if you'll excuse me, I have an after-funeral party to attend".

:yim_rolling_on_the_

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
I recall a moment back in highschool. before an all female flag football game one women/girl said "I'm Gonna Rip Tits" i do believe i know her type now.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Books - ups the nerd factor of the potential girl, and lets face it, we are undercover nerds.
Baubles - are shiny trinkets of no value. Most girls go after diamonds, but any pretty shiny object will do for me.
Booze - we may not all drink it, but seeing it means there's a party in the midst...

Hehehehe, undercover nerds; my roommate calls himself a closet nerd. Where should I put the shiny objects?

marmandahalf

Does anyone hate it when people THINK that they are ENTP's when they aren't? It grinds my gears.

Yes!! It's a very exclusive club, and I understand why lesser people would desperately want to join, but...sorry. ENTP is something you're either born with, or not.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
:yim_rolling_on_the_

That's alright. I thought it was quite entertaining.

I don't believe in sheltering people, but I don't want to encourage bad behavior either.

Aside from this very harmless thread, you do realize that when we go off on tangents about men and stuff, we are 85% joking, right? Man, I don't want to mess up your perception of relationship dynamics. I can be quite cynical, but life doesn't have to be.

Anyway, sorry if any of my words were a little strong for you.

(I think you gave prof a heart attack, though. I am very happy to be a female right now, I might add... lol)