• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP females are...

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
You too? Goodness, I am so sick of that...

OMG. I am not a dancing monkey. Okay, I may sell my dancing monkey soul if it's worth my time. But yeah, I get volunteered for entertainment as well.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I could not agree with you more. One time I had a friend invite me to her party as 'entertainment'. I admit, most of the people who know me well see me as fun, loud, and honest. It's mostly a nice image, but sometimes I wish more people would appreciate my other side. Sometimes being the loud, sarcastic friend is just too tiring. Last week I had a movie party at my house. Of course my parents were there, so I wasn't going to be the swearing, rambunctious character I usually am (at least I toned it down) and people totally misinterpreted it as being out of a funk or something.

Although it is flattering to have 'funniest, person with the best sense of humor, and best dancer' on my superlatives box on facebook, I really wouldn't mind if it could just be 'totally not putting on a show for everyone else, most genuine, and most honest'. Because I'm not going to put on a show to make everyone happy, and I never do. If I feel like complementing your cardigan, I will. If I feel like making fun of that kid on tv wearing the horrid fedora, I'll freaking say it. If I want to just sit and listen to the people around me for once, I will. I act on sincere emotions and what I feel like. Not what will please everyone else.

Yea, +1.

People seem disappointed when I fail to become my usual "life of the party" crazy self when we go out. This in itself, is rather disappointing because then you feel like you're only there to serve some purpose.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
Lumberjacking? Wishful thinking, maybe?

Twig-stroking more like it? :cheese:

On a serious note: why the intimidation, you think?

HEY!! this is MY dream...let me be you @#&#(&@#(#(*@#))(

because most people are usually only looking to get along. have something you and them can agree upon and further the relationship. we (you?) take that 'getting along' and take it to a whole different level where most people cant keep up. or they can keep up but cant reciprocate.

if they are smart enough not to have that im-a-dumbass-come-abuse-me look on their faces they are usually laughing their fucking asses off and wondering how much more gutsier you can get

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Yea, +1.

People seem disappointed when I fail to become my usual "life of the party" crazy self when we go out. This in itself, is rather disappointing because then you feel like you're only there to serve some purpose.

You ARE only there to serve some purpose. That is the nature of human interaction, the prime domain of Es.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Do you do party tricks with them?

I wonder if i am the party trick/labrat. Most people are cool though. In the past i get the invite then sometimes i don't. I guess it depends on their mood and if my character will be will fit the environment. I don't own a tux. Nor will i ever wear one. Is that kinda ENTP-ish?

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp

Random rant/thought [from my RL personal experience]: I have issues actually, sometimes, with this notion of 'being interesting'. Last week, one of my best friends invited me to hang out with this random girl she knows and another of her friend. The random girl I've met through her quite a few times, she's a loud ESFP, but, she's got a gentle heart.....and I get along with her well. Just like anyone else, I can have my quiet days too. However, my best friend interpreted me being quiet in our get-together as I possibly may have an issue with the ESFP and why didn't I tell her? :shock:

:doh: Sometimes, my being quiet, as odd as the event may be, has *nothing* to do with YOU (the outside world)....but I guess people have this expectation of me to always be 'on'/entertaining, that when I am not, they are suspicious or let down. That kinda hurts, in a weird way.

I have had other friends, who will insist on introducing me to their friends, and I always get from these people I just met, "I've heard a lot about you!" And, then I feel like a monkey at a circus, with them all looking expectantly at me, like, "DANCE MONKEY! DANCE" (be sarcastic, funny, ridiculous, radical and/or weird in thought...or whatever else I get as commentaries)

Um....me being the way I am, is 100% about ME just being....ME. It is not to entertain another......so, take your ticket and refund it!!!

/rant

but thats when the fun begins

monkey want candy
mokey want booze
monkey want monkey
mokey want ...bitch, fuck off

maybe thats why my ISFJ buddy is always watching his step around me...meh

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
OMG. I am not a dancing monkey. Okay, I may sell my dancing monkey soul if it's worth my time. But yeah, I get volunteered for entertainment as well.

*low lip trembling* But... But... I do love the dancing monkey so...

*tries to adjust to this tragedy, fails, goes on cupcake eating rampage*

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
crap, my response got buried:

My supervisor (who is sitting beside me) and my current roommate are both ENTPs so I have seen the quiet moments and it is nice that a modicum of quiet time is built into who they are. I have my frustrations with both of them, but my experience with them has been a net positive so I don't think a healthy ENTP woman would over load me too badly (or atleast in a good way ). I think the only real thing keeping me from dating an ENTP is I haven't met a female one IRL yet.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Is that kinda ENTP-ish?

Yeah, you're one of us so drop the x.

Welcome to the dark side. You can pick up your rubber chicken, squirting flower and red nose to the left. Enjoy your stay and make me laugh. Now.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
*low lip trembling* But... But... I do love the dancing monkey so...

*tries to adjust to this tragedy, fails, goes on cupcake eating rampage*

Bahahahahaa. I :wubbie: you Pink. I'll tell you a secret though, if you have something shiny or anything that I can be interested in (anything!!) I will be distracted long enough and will likely dance my happy-new-thing dance for you.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Yeah, you're one of us so drop the x.

Welcome to the dark side. You can pick up your rubber chicken, squirting flower and red nose to the left. Enjoy your stay and make me laugh. Now.

Here's the problem. Your statement had too much love behind it. I hit jokers block from all the warmth and acceptence. That or i masterbated too much last night and am feelin a bit dry:)

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Here's the problem. Your statement had too much love behind it. I hit jokers block from all the warmth and acceptence. That or i masterbated too much last night and am feelin a bit dry:)

Dry from all the party tricks?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hi, my name is Jenocyde, and I'm an ENTP.

I noticed. All the ENTP females I know are or were posting on this forum. That's the problem, all you girls are minimum 1500 miles away from me.