User Tag List

First 123

Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: We should...

  1. #21
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-One View Post
    I'm envious. I wouldn't have even let on that I thought they were talking shit. I would've stayed quiet with my best unflappable facial expression and then dumped 8 doses of polyethylene glycol in their booze later that night.

    NOW WHO IS THE SHIT, FELLAS?

    The real interesting story would, in that case, be just how I wound up in a car full of people who thought they were gangsta. I can't actually imagine how that would happen.



    Fucking NTJs man you guys are not smart just evil. If you look at the situation, I walked off with an intact rep and free bottle of booze, all you would have gotten was ..........

    And i ended up in the car via my ex best friend (the dumb bitch) who was actually dating Pule and asked me to ride along.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    411

    Default

    is this an entp blogger, i think it is, The Bloggess

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by file cabinet View Post
    is this an entp blogger, i think it is, The Bloggess
    By quick perusal, I've come to the conclusion that I like her a lot. Which means that she probably is.

    Edit: Almost two hours later, still reading. It's official.

  4. #24
    Member lifeintechnicolor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by file cabinet View Post
    is this an entp blogger, i think it is, The Bloggess
    She had me at 'teabagging'.

    So yes, I'm in agreeance. She is definitely an ENTP.
    E- 82%
    N- 65%
    T- 72%
    P- 74%
    9>3=8>6=7>2>1>5>4
    I don't wanna get lost in the ocean.
    I start spinning around to the motion.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    233

    Default

    *awkwardcoughtoemptyroom*

    So ENTPs are great, huh?

  6. #26
    Senior Member Wild horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    1,917

    Default

    Did I mention that I think female ENTPs are the DB... too bad that their like hen's teeth
    ... couldn't drag me away

    Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    Did I mention that I think female ENTPs are the DB... too bad that their like hen's teeth
    *waves hand wildly*

  8. #28
    Senior Member Wild horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    1,917

    Default

    ... couldn't drag me away

    Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

  9. #29
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    ... too bad that their like hen's teeth
    Gets my jollies, very rare () that I hear that expression...

    oh &

    ..

    ..

  10. #30
    Senior Member blanclait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-One View Post
    I'm envious. I wouldn't have even let on that I thought they were talking shit. I would've stayed quiet with my best unflappable facial expression and then dumped 8 doses of polyethylene glycol in their booze later that night.

    NOW WHO IS THE SHIT, FELLAS?

    The real interesting story would, in that case, be just how I wound up in a car full of people who thought they were gangsta. I can't actually imagine how that would happen.

    That's what I would have done. While being all smiley and caring.

Similar Threads

  1. Where we should all meet.
    By figsfiggyfigs in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 11:38 PM
  2. Replies: 134
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 11:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO