MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    On top of them!
    I love caddyshack. Almost as much as I love ENTPs..

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    whats your general stance on entps?
    I'm staunchly pro. But then I'm also terribly biased.

Someone who's not one of us should talk about how great we are. Or several people who are not us can have a lengthy conversation, trying to pin down what exactly makes us so fabulous.

And ENTPS can . It'll be great!

Ready? Go!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I like the ENTP curiosity and creativity.

What the hell are we supposed to talk about?

I NEED INSTRUCTIONS, DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post

OK, how about some of your favorite stories about ENTPs rocking?

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post

Well, you can start by telling me how wonderful and bad ass I am. Then we can pretend to apply that to all ENTPs in general...

ThatGirl

Ok so one time, I was sitting in the car with a bunch of guys who thought they were gangsta or something right. So I of course was talking all kinds of shit to them telling them how they werent as tough as they made themselves out to be. Suddenly the guy...Pule...sitting in the front passengers seat nods at the driver to pull over and I start thinking "holy shit youve done it again thatgirl".

So we pull over and the pule gets out of the car with his buddies and tells me to get out to. Trying to restrain myself from grabbing the "oh shit" bar, closing my eyes, and screaming like a child, i calmly walk out of the car and throw my toughest gangsta bitch look right back.

Just then Pule's friend grabs my arms and holdsthem tight behind my back as Pule starts walking toward me. Im thinking wtf this is going to hurt, when the guy holding my arms presses his knee into my back arching my chest outward.

Now I think "Awe Shit You fucked up now!" See he threw my balance and created a stool effect on his knee. So I wait till Pule gets a little closer then pull my legs to my chest using the guy behind me for balance, and proceed to shove both feet into Pule's chest as hard as I could. This knocks Pule way back, almost fell, dude the guy was somoan, and scares the guy holding me so he releases his grip. And i land in my best kung fu fight position.

At this point the guys look at me and start laughing right. They high five me and say I'm cool and we all go to buy alcohol and go to a party. The second we get to the party, I take off with the bottle of alcohol and tell the rest of them to fuck themselves. It was a fun night.

Hows that for talking about entp?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

They're like 3am McDonalds Coffee, rarely too weak, often too strong and take a whole lotta getting used to.

They're like the Antimatter of MBTI types.

Picture Wile E. Coyote and Albert Einstein's love child.

Nough said!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Ok so one time, I was sitting in the car with a bunch of guys who thought they were gangsta or something right. So I of course was talking all kinds of shit to them telling them how they werent as tough as they made themselves out to be. Suddenly the guy...Pule...sitting in the front passengers seat nods at the driver to pull over and I start thinking "holy shit youve done it again thatgirl".

So we pull over and the pule gets out of the car with his buddies and tells me to get out to. Trying to restrain myself from grabbing the "oh shit" bar, closing my eyes, and screaming like a child, i calmly walk out of the car and throw my toughest gangsta bitch look right back.

Just then Pule's friend grabs my arms and holdsthem tight behind my back as Pule starts walking toward me. Im thinking wtf this is going to hurt, when the guy holding my arms presses his knee into my back arching my chest outward.

Now I think "Awe Shit You fucked up now!" See he threw my balance and created a stool effect on his knee. So I wait till Pule gets a little closer then pull my legs to my chest using the guy behind me for balance, and proceed to shove both feet into Pule's chest as hard as I could. This knocks Pule way back, almost fell, dude the guy was somoan, and scares the guy holding me so he releases his grip. And i land in my best kung fu fight position.

At this point the guys look at me and start laughing right. They high five me and say I'm cool and we all go to buy alcohol and go to a party. The second we get to the party, I take off with the bottle of alcohol and tell the rest of them to fuck themselves. It was a fun night.

Hows that for talking about entp?

GIT IT GIT IT!

That was perhaps the greatest story I have ever heard involving MBTI, gangsters, and a guy named Pule.
    E- 82%
    N- 65%
    T- 72%
    P- 74%
    9>3=8>6=7>2>1>5>4
    I don't wanna get lost in the ocean.
    I start spinning around to the motion.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeintechnicolor View Post
    That was perhaps the greatest story I have ever heard involving MBTI, gangsters, and a guy named Pule.
    Agreed. Usually when those three elements come together, it's fairly anticlimactic.

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm envious. I wouldn't have even let on that I thought they were talking shit. I would've stayed quiet with my best unflappable facial expression and then dumped 8 doses of polyethylene glycol in their booze later that night.

NOW WHO IS THE SHIT, FELLAS?

The real interesting story would, in that case, be just how I wound up in a car full of people who thought they were gangsta. I can't actually imagine how that would happen.
    Aleph-One, you look like the kind of person who would spend his spare time building a giant robot to hold the government for ransom. -Some Guy on the Internet