• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs, how strong sense of self do you have?

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I rarely define myself. And I think I'm pretty consist with my behavior. Most people would call me static, or say that I have a strong sense of self.

The problem for me, is that I don't have a clear idea of what my passions are.

So in a way, I don't have a very clear sense of self at all...

Does anyone relate?

I've wondered what my passions are too... they seem to fluxuate based on whatever I'm interested in at the time. I can get very 'passionate' about something that I'm studying or have studied... but not on a personal level... its more on a fundamental 'understanding' kind of level.

I don't think I get 'passionate' about much of anything on a personal level.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Woo. We all relate. INTJ party. Erm, I guess that is a.. oxymoron, yeah.. nevermind.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
WOOOO WEEEEE an INTJ PAR-TAY

Food, Drinks and Fun for All

:popc1: :cheers: :banana2: :reading: <--- INTP crashing teh party

:banana2: :party2: :moonwalk: :9436: :popc1::popc1: :soapbox:
:nerd: :popc1:

:coffee:

:rules:<--- The ISTJ who was invited by accident

:yim_rolling_on_the_

T

ThatGirl

So since i am an intj and all.

yes, I have a very strong sense of self.