User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTJ

Se and Te means Fi too. Feel the fury.

Fe? Feel the love. And the bitch-slap that brings you back into the love. Y'all are freaks and you're stuck with the people around you. That's the advantage of Fi: it's all about me, me, me.

(Every F is about me, me, me, but Fi has the advantage of focus.)

It's all about the love.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Yup, anger is a waste of time.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

If you truly believe that anger gets you nowhere, then why ilicit it from others? Why aggrevate them and annoy them in return? That hardly benefits the communication and gets you nowhere, just like if you were to have gotten angry.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    If you truly believe that anger gets you nowhere, then why inlicit it from others? Why aggrevate them and annoy them in return? That hardly benefits the communication and gets you nowhere, just like if you were to have gotten angry.
    true true. but you can't think all that when you are mad could you?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Actually, I can. That's how I deal with someone who gets annoyed at me, as long as it is within limits. I try to ease the tension so we can get passed that awkward moment and get along. If unsuccesful, I leave the person be and try again later.

Why would you want to aggrevate them more? And I'm not trying to be self righteous here, I'm really curious.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Riva

Why would you want to aggrevate them more? And I'm not trying to be self righteous here, I'm really curious.

i don't want to make things worst. i rarely do. i just turn the table around so that i could prevent things from getting worst. i always diffuse things. well the way i diffuse it and the way you diffuse things could be different. but we both get the same end result.

you just tolerate things a bit more. i just turn things around.

MBTI
    entp

Actually, I can. That's how I deal with someone who gets annoyed at me, as long as it is within limits. I try to ease the tension so we can get passed that awkward moment and get along. If unsuccesful, I leave the person be and try again later.

so i win the fight without ever raising my fists.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I express my anger, just not by shouting and losing my cool. I lay it out calmly and plainly, with the goal of working it out. But make no mistake, I need to cool off first before I can talk. Especially, if someone is yelling and being emotional and unrestrained. If I try and speak, and I get spoken over, cut off or ridiculed, it can blow up very very quickly if I'm not allowed to walk away and calm down first. If I tell you I need a minute to breathe and I walk into another room to calm down and think, enter that room at your own risk.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by ravana View Post
    Se and Te are what makes you go booooooom right?

well i am not very thorough when it comes to functions. but i know and have noticed that people who do express anger in a ranting, shouting sort of way all have Se or Te. atleast they take it seriously enough to bring the issues at hand straight to the conversation. and they express it. no fooling around...

Se, Te

if they get annoyed,
    get straight to the point and bring out their big GUNS. and shoot you till you die.

but ENTPs and INTPs do not have Se or Te. and i think we are the only types who doesn't have either of those two functions.

most of the time when people piss me off i do not show it(this does not include my family member and my closest friends).

for example - if they point one of my mistakes over and over again to get me on my nerves.

i just consider what they just said and tell them exactly the opposite of what they want to hear.

how do i do that???

i justify my actions. i say look here 'what i did was the right thing to do. it was the smartest thing to do and if you were as smart as i am you should be just like me'.

this actually creates the exact reaction that they wanted me to make. makes them go boom.

and they stop getting on my nerves too. i am not the only one. i have noticed other ENTPs doing this all the time.

anyway my question are-

(1)doesn't Fe make me shout? (because there are times mind you that i go Booom too)
    (2)am i right about Se and Te?
    (3)is it the absence if Se or Te that makes me put the anger back at the other person?
    See the thing is i had anger issues as a child and i'm definatly NTP so i have to disagree.
    Then again recently i just let out my anger like a tap on and off when its useful to get people to fuck off.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!