• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Confused ENTP...

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
When you're 18, you're young.

Fuck it!

Just go!

Fuck the consequences!

Just live.

I loved every second of being a teenager because I did this. It doesn't work very well in college or in post-college life either.

Drugs. Sex. Late nights. Drinking. Lose your temper. Run after women. Cry. Feel. Excess. Be fake. Be real. Be loud. Stop caring and just ramble. Annoy. Taste. Abuse your brain. Abuse your heart. Abuse your reputation. Protest. Engage. Run with bad people. Run with anyone. JUST DO!

Try it all! You only have yourself to blame for your stagnation.

You can't find your nice if you haven't tried fitting into different ones.

You only live once, so why hold yourself back??? Can you tell I'm a 7???
<3

***But do pay attention to your Ne. It's the one thing that kept me out of serious trouble, and possibly alive.
this is the secret of the 'entp luck', or why we always get away with stuffs

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would disregard the post above me (FemmeUrbane). It's okay to go out and live life. But that right there is wasting life. Oo

A similar view scarred me for life. Because of my Ne! Or lack of Ti possibly. >.> :nod:

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
It's not wasting life. It's living it with full force!

It's what makes us awesome!!!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah... Not really.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Come to think of it, maybe that is what made me as introvert as I am now. ;P

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I agree completely with Femme. It's not wasting life, it's living it. And at the end of the day, you will gain knowledge through those experiences. I am a big advocate of making each moment count. When I was that age, I traveled relentlessly. I did whatever the hell I wanted at each and every moment, and I am a happier person now because of it. I still travel and do whatever I want, but now I'm much more aware of what I'm doing and am in much more control. There is plenty of time for restraint later, live it up now.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To the OP,

i felt that way in highschool, still feel that way in college.... ill get back to you when i have an answer "that helps"...
if you figure it out before I do: PO Box 85...

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree completely with Femme. It's not wasting life, it's living it. And at the end of the day, you will gain knowledge through those experiences. I am a big advocate of making each moment count. When I was that age, I traveled relentlessly. I did whatever the hell I wanted at each and every moment, and I am a happier person now because of it. I still travel and do whatever I want, but now I'm much more aware of what I'm doing and am in much more control. There is plenty of time for restraint later, live it up now.

Well, I did so too but didn't have a happy ending. Now I believe it's important to keep your head straight at all times. Or things could get very bloody!

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Hey, you're ending ain't over yet - how can you say it's not happy?

I've definitely had my share of, um, situations - but I'd rather that than the alternative of letting life pass me by.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
True, passing it by is bad.

But moderation ain't a bad thing. :p

A healthy set of boundaries ultimatly makes life better in my opinion.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
which guys? doesn't matter - we love you, too. for realz.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
Hey, you're ending ain't over yet - how can you say it's not happy?

I've definitely had my share of, um, situations - but I'd rather that than the alternative of letting life pass me by.

ill have drink to that

god i hope i graduate in time

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Graduate on time. That's a memory that I forgot about. This perceived race against the clock. But college does cost a lot of money, so I guess it is beneficial to do it quickly and efficiently. I'm always in school for something, wracking up useless degrees right and left. But I love it, though. I've made fortunes in my life and blew it all on universities, bubble gum, traveling and magic beans. Learning new shit and meeting new people really does it for me. And I love me some professors *meow*, but I digress.

Hey have fun and don't stress too much about this kind of shit. It feels so heavy when you are going through it, but in all reality, these feelings will pass - just like everything else in life. Good luck.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
shit, you're in high school right? Not college. I can't remember shit. Well, you still get the picture...

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
me? nooo...high school was a coupla yrs ago...i want a base degree before i let myself fly too high...then again, nothings to high is it

thats why i enrolled in a program where im in school learning engineering crap for 4 months and then wrking/taking term off/doing random shit for the next 4...6 days before my last exam for this term is done and i can take the condom off...

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Sorry, got you confused with OP. Damn Si acting up again...

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
ill let this one go...but only cuz the World Fuckedup Organization declared you 'broken' and in need of fixing

but yeah...thanks for the good luck, definitely gonna be needing that come monday

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
lmao, thanks for the pardon.