User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Confused ENTP...

Speaking of molds, you've managed to make one for yourself. Open up a bit. Be a little vulnerable. Reach out. Don't think of yourself as separate. Sharing is not the same as making an exchange. Don't keep track of everything and don't analyze yourself so much, because it makes you separate. Float around, and if something odd happens, poke it away. Don't worry about people understanding you. Understand them, maybe. I skip that whole idea completely. We're all human, everything is understandable.

I was always the weird guy. I loved it, and so did everybody else. Fitting in is like trying to squeeze into a spot that's already there. That's boring. Create your own spot, and share it. Be enthusiastic, about yourself, and about other people. The ego needs rationalizations, but enthusiasm does not. Anybody can love you if you love yourself. You've just got to know that you're cool and everything is fine.

Have fun.
    Last edited by LucrativeSid; 04-11-2009 at 12:22 AM. Reason: I forgot the word "one" in the first sentence.
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

^What Sid said.

Be yourself, and don't apologize for any of it!

If you love yourself, others will too. And if they don't... fuck 'em.

To OP: Good luck, hun. I used to feel that way, and sometimes still do. But, at the risk of sounding insincere and cheesy, I'm sure you're a beautiful person that people would love to get to know. Just love yourself first. Kay?
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.