User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: ENTJ Growing up

MBTI
    INFJ

Default ENTJ Growing up

I don't know but as a kid. I always have a plan to getting rich.

lol
    Like I was always working on something that could be profitable.

Most of the stuff I learnt was thru those planning.
    (I still haven't read a novel yet)

Other ENTJ, how was it like for you as kids.
    Join my gamma group on facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit....id=63943661343
    Thats if you are either ENTJ, ISFJ, ESFP or INTP

MBTI
    ENTJ

I was a weird kid before I learned social skills around the age of 11-ish. I'm also the oldest child in my family, and always liked grown-ups better than other kids. At school, during recess, I would cry if I wasn't allowed to stay inside and hang with the teachers in the staff room. I'm sure they loooved me.

Eventually my parents and a school shrink bribed me (with chocolate bars - really!) to hang out with other kids. I grew out of this phase and was a fairly normal adolescent, but yeah, weird, uptight little kid. Definitely still have part of that kid in me.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    INFJ

I didn't like teachers as a kid. They were the evil people that tried to beat you.
    I still don't like authority figures.

Born rebel. Like I as a kid, I didn't identify my parents as my parents until I was older.
    I always thought those two people keep annoying me.

Yea I am a last child .
    Join my gamma group on facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit....id=63943661343
    Thats if you are either ENTJ, ISFJ, ESFP or INTP

Banned

I was really kind of shy and weird by other people's standards, a typical INTJ really. I skipped first grade, was really strong in math and science, and totally socially awkward. I got into a lot of trouble for not following directions and constantly asking "why?", but still managed to pull straight A's (I'd do really well in the subject, but get in trouble for "cooperation") I wasn't loud or combative, just not interested in participating in things that I thought were dumb (sadly that was just about anything outside of science and math...PE was the nadir...a bunch of obnoxious little kids punching balls tied to poles and trying to cripple each other in dodgeball). I remember wanting to be a marine biologist, up until I was about 12. When I got to middle school, things changed. I'm not entirely sure what happened but I'm sure a lot of it had to do with interest from males. I'm still a shitty E for the most part, but when I get irritated or something needs to get done in an efficient manner, the E kicks in. I don't like inefficiency/stupidity/laziness so if it occurs within my orbit, I take care of it pronto. Outside of my bubble, I'm not terribly interested in what people are doing, ...but if someone is inside that bubble (of their own accord or not) then I really am a juggernaut.

MBTI
    INFP

I knew this ENTJ in class and growing up he was a "bulldozer" about everything. Seats, friends, "affection"o.O?, attention, grades... Sometimes, I'd accidentally get higher scores by oh-ho, what's that?Studying!
    He'd give me the side glance villains give characters who get in the way of their plans and keep squinting until I "toned my joy down".
    He's still a bulldozer now but "softer". I noticed that about most EXTJs, they have a plan and anyone who tries to interfere is basically walking around with a red spot on their head!
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dwigie View Post
    I knew this ENTJ in class and growing up he was a "bulldozer" about everything. Seats, friends, "affection"o.O?, attention, grades... Sometimes, I'd accidentally get higher scores by oh-ho, what's that?Studying!
    He'd give me the side glance villains give characters who get in the way of their plans and keep squinting until I "toned my joy down".
    He's still a bulldozer now but "softer". I noticed that about most EXTJs, they have a plan and anyone who tries to interfere is basically walking around with a red spot on their head!
    That's (the bolded material) definitely a very keen observation and exactly how I operate! Otherwise, I'm not a bulldozer. I think anyone who studies and works hard should be rewarded with the appropriate grade. I'm not at all bothered by the success of others. It often motivates me, in fact. I figure if someone else has accomplished (x), whatever (x) is, then there's no reason I can't (within reason of course...I know I'll never be a ballerina or an artist for example). But I certainly don't want to diminish their success, and I still really find center stage an incredibly awkward place to be. I will avoid it to as long as I can reasonably get away with doing so.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    That's (the bolded material) definitely a very keen observation and exactly how I operate! Otherwise, I'm not a bulldozer. I think anyone who studies and works hard should be rewarded with the appropriate grade. I'm not at all bothered by the success of others. It often motivates me, in fact. I figure if someone else has accomplished (x), whatever (x) is, then there's no reason I can't (within reason of course...I know I'll never be a ballerina or an artist for example). But I certainly don't want to diminish their success, and I still really find center stage an incredibly awkward place to be. I will avoid it to as long as I can reasonably get away with doing so.
    Hehe, it was a downer for him because he thought he had gotten the best grade and someone else said I did. He's not jealous per say, he just aimed for the "1st spot", that was his plan and it failed. Actually as much as I don't like being "juggernauted" I think it's very efficient. It's a nice "kick in the butt".
    I'm sure you guys are not all jealous.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

Banned

Jealousy is definitely not one of my issues. The only time I've gotten hot under the collar about a grade is when a prof gave a classmate, that I had tutored, a better grade. I wasn't at all angry at the woman, but the prof definitely went on my shitlist that day (and he's still there). He knew that the only reason she understood the material at all was because of the time I spent working with her, but he had some sort of lolita-esque fascination with her and that was that. I had nothing but admiration for her ability to play him so well however. I'm sure he thought it was jealousy of her (she remained my friend for quite some time after btw), but it was nothing more than disgust and disappointment in him. I find weakness (and a philosopher that let's the little head rule is an example of the weakest kind of weakness) from a man in a position like that sickening.

MBTI
    TNT

@chegra, I'm the same. I have the mind of a capitalist. Always thinking how to do more with less effort and how to make money. I'm going to be rich some day, I'm sure of that.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_ View Post
    @chegra, I'm the same. I have the mind of a capitalist. Always thinking how to do more with less effort and how to make money. I'm going to be rich some day, I'm sure of that.
    You can count on my type in the process ! I will be rich and broke far more earlier
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]