User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

The wisdom to get ahead, is knowing when to take a step back. *is somewhere in the clouds, fumigating the atmosphere.*

MBTI
    entp

and now you tell me....last night with an ENFJ...oh god, do i have to call her now?

jk but ya...i feel ya.
    i know what im getting into with this ENFJ...she wants me to be possessive and hold doors and shit
    ive known her for a while now and made sure she knows she knows im not that kind of a guy...and yet we have come to the crossroads of ENTP and ENFJ

i dont even know where this is headed, but i definately dont feel trapped...well maybe a little but whats life if not not-life

and by not-life i mean that when has life ever gone the way you want it...thats no fun anyway

MBTI
    ENTP

ENFJ. Hold onto your hat. And your genitals. And your pocketbook.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    No one could ever want to commit to you anyway. Is that the fear?
    Woah, good question. I used to think that way, that I was afraid of rejection, but the trail of still hopeful men I've left behind seems to convince me otherwise. I felt that way before I discovered that I'm not some freak anomaly, that people similar to me do exist and it's ok to exist like this. To not want what everyone else wants.

I've come to the conclusion that it's not you, it's me. I need a lot of space, and peace, and quiet. I work a lot. All the time. It's a passion to start new careers and explore new ideas. The freshness of it all. But it drains me. When I come home, the last thing I want is more fucking work. If I have to choose between the passion of the mind and the passion of the heart, I choose the mind. I know what I'm giving up for that, and it kinda makes me wistful a bit, but I know who I am and I know what makes me happy.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Woah, good question. I used to think that way, that I was afraid of rejection, but the trail of still hopeful men I've left behind seems to convince me otherwise. I felt that way before I discovered that I'm not some freak anomaly, that people similar to me do exist and it's ok to exist like this. To not want what everyone else wants.

I've come to the conclusion that it's not you, it's me. I need a lot of space, and peace, and quiet. I work a lot. All the time. It's a passion to start new careers and explore new ideas. The freshness of it all. But it drains me. When I come home, the last thing I want is more fucking work. If I have to choose between the passion of the mind and the passion of the heart, I choose the mind. I know what I'm giving up for that, and it kinda makes me wistful a bit, but I know who I am and I know what makes me happy.
    See. Relationships don't have to be work. You don't have to suffer.

Maybe you don't want to be committed to anyone who could really love you. So you're stuck.

Sometimes we stay busy to avoid the thoughts that roll in like black storm clouds when it gets quiet and we're alone. With ourselves.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

The grass is greener on the other side.

Seriously, got a good view from up here, go check it out!

Anyhow, I side with Syn, you don't have to be your ENTP self obsessively 24 hours a day, a relationship doesn't have to be work. It's not impossible to relax and let go every now and then from all of that. Work your ass off, come home, take a break with your partner and just let that brain up there go a bit. String a leash on it and let it move around in circles! Just don't get dizzy too much.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

See. Relationships don't have to be work. You don't have to suffer.
    But they are, and I do.

Maybe you don't want to be committed to anyone who could really love you. So you're stuck.
    Maybe you're right about this one. But it's ok, I've mourned it and buried it a long time ago. Don't cry for me, Argentina.

Sometimes we stay busy to avoid the thoughts that roll in like black storm clouds when it gets quiet and we're alone. With ourselves.
    Perhaps. I wouldn't know because I'm always busy.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    The grass is greener on the other side.
    The grass is always greener where you aren't standing. Because you aren't there to block out the sunlight.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    The grass is always greener where you aren't standing. Because you aren't there to block out the sunlight.
    That explains bunnies. :>

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    But they are, and I do.
    You just suffer. Then you bring this into a relationship where you can't avoid it like you might normally.

Maybe you're right about this one. But it's ok, I've mourned it and buried it a long time ago. Don't cry for me, Argentina.
    Some things don't stay buried or sunken, no matter how deep you hide them. Better to dig up the corpses and resurrect them or burn them utterly and eat the ashes.

Perhaps. I wouldn't know because I'm always busy.
    For now. Not forever.