User Tag List

First 1220212223 Last

Results 211 to 220 of 221

  1. #211
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Sounds like you're just romanticizing. You guys laughed at each other about marital overtures. What am I missing?
    You're missing the fact that he is my kindred spirit.

    Neither of use view marriage as this sacred rite, like you do, so it was comical that he even asked me.

  2. #212
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    You're missing the fact that he is my kindred spirit.

    Neither of use view marriage as this sacred rite, like you do, so it was comical that he even asked me.
    Fair enough. I could argue with that, but that's just my nature to argue.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  3. #213
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Fair enough. I could argue with that, but that's just my nature to argue.
    All in all, what you said is probably true in varying degrees. The sad part is that I do have very strong feelings for him, but after so many years, I don't think either of us trusts the other one anymore to continue. We both changed. For instance, he was being completely earnest with me, and I was unable to laugh. It's really sad to end this.

  4. #214
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    All in all, what you said is probably true in varying degrees. The sad part is that I do have very strong feelings for him, but after so many years, I don't think either of us trusts the other one anymore to continue. We both changed. For instance, he was being completely earnest with me, and I was unable to laugh. It's really sad to end this.
    Maybe you're just growing up.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  5. #215
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Maybe you're just growing up.
    Damn you to hell.

  6. #216
    Member lifeintechnicolor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Synarch, you're on a freaking roll today.
    E- 82%
    N- 65%
    T- 72%
    P- 74%
    9>3=8>6=7>2>1>5>4
    I don't wanna get lost in the ocean.
    I start spinning around to the motion.

  7. #217
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lifeintechnicolor View Post
    Synarch, you're on a freaking roll today.
    The impressive thing about Synarch is that you're like "What an asshole" and "Ooh, that's true" AND ""...all at once.

  8. #218
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Damn you to hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeintechnicolor View Post
    Synarch, you're on a freaking roll today.
    It takes two to tango, friends! Thank you all the same. We are in this thing together.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  9. #219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    233

    Default

    And then he ignores you and you're even more intrigued.

  10. #220
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmandahalf View Post
    The impressive thing about Synarch is that you're like "What an asshole" and "Ooh, that's true" AND ""...all at once.
    Quote Originally Posted by marmandahalf View Post
    And then he ignores you and you're even more intrigued.
    Pssh. I just didn't want to sound vain by replying to all the niceness. Thank you all the same. I wasn't ignoring you.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] ENTP and Relationship Trust Issues
    By Plumgardyn in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-21-2016, 11:51 AM
  2. [MBTItm] INFJ and ENTP between friendship and relationship
    By Trapeze Swinger in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 01:01 AM
  3. [ENTP] ENTP's - Relationships and Acceptance
    By TheLazyAnarchist in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 03:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO