User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I am mostly alone at the bar at some point after the party has started and the everyone-else-buying-themselves-drinks-to-donate thing has started.

But at an advanced hour though, I get occasionally lucky and a 10 year older + 2 heads taller lady sits down next to me at the bar, asking if I would happen to know the right guy to order a 16 years old Glenfiddich Solera Single-Malt Scotch without ice.

I am really no big fan of clichs but life always tends to do a full-spin into that direction, when at a party the hours have advanced. This is then the point when some of the people with whom I entered the bar in the beginning tend to find me again and ask why I am talking to the empty chair next to me
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeUrbane View Post
    To Jenocyde and Marm:
    What I found that helps... is... forcing yourself to feel sadness. Feel their sadness. I don't know why, but it helps. Especially with the guilt. And try to rebuild that sabotaged bridge. And from that point, you've done all you can do.
    just don't take it too far. being able to see all points of view can sometimes screw you up and cause you to forget/neglect your own when you care so much.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeintechnicolor View Post
    My question is then, what type could possibly put up with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by marmandahalf View Post
    Let me know when you figure that one out.
    add me to that list.

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    You know what? The guilt is gone now. Poof - just like that. Even though he's still sobbing in the next room (ugh)... My rationale took over and I realized that I did nothing wrong (I really didn't!). I decided to tell him my honest feelings and he reacted to it. I can't be responsible for his reactions, only my actions. And I feel that I was honest, fair and kind. I can't force anyone to accept the truth - and I admit it is rather hard to face, at times. But I don't believe in being a martyr or in suffering in silence.

I can only be me, and if that's not what you want/need/like, then get to f'ing stepping. I still care for him dearly, and this is probably not our last chapter (this is +/- 10 years now...) but I won't pretend something I just don't feel, and I won't accept something I just don't like. Life is too short.
    i couldn't agree more with the last paragraph of your post, but i've found that faking it enough to salvage the other's feelings as much as possible erases that guilt. for me, i then know that i really did do all that i could, and once i know that, i'm totally guilt-free and well, free in general.

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Wow, my 2nd to last post reads like it's from an issue of You Go, Girl magazine. Now I feel that 6th emotion - shame. hahahaa...
    i rarely feel that one. maybe i've made an ass out of myself so many times that it now rolls off of my back. i go through life assuming i'm going to say something i shouldn't have, and balance that knowledge out with knowing the person i'm talking to will do the same thing eventually.

and, most likely sooner than later. it's a human thing.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

OK, I'm going to put it out there.

I think I'm in love. And I'm scared out of my mind. I'm scared of getting hurt. I'm scared of rejection. How can I NOT mess this one up?

I thought I should ask you guys, since you seem to have a pretty good grasp of how my mind works.
    E- 82%
    N- 65%
    T- 72%
    P- 74%
    9>3=8>6=7>2>1>5>4
    I don't wanna get lost in the ocean.
    I start spinning around to the motion.

I think I'm in love. And I'm scared out of my mind. I'm scared of getting hurt. I'm scared of rejection. How can I NOT mess this one up?

I thought I should ask you guys, since you seem to have a pretty good grasp of how my mind works.
    Oh gosh, if I knew, one of my last infinity relationships would still be happening.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by marmandahalf View Post
    Oh gosh, if I knew, one of my last infinity relationships would still be happening.

I feel like I shouldn't be asking. I feel like I should know. And I know what I want to do, but I want to be sure it's the right thing. Am I insane or something?
    E- 82%
    N- 65%
    T- 72%
    P- 74%
    9>3=8>6=7>2>1>5>4

MBTI
    ENTP

we're all in the same boat
    i have a question
    does anyone seem to turn more 'f' for the person their with? not in general or as a whole, but just for them. like an exception.
    is it everyone, or a girl thing, or a type thing, or is it just me >_>

i really dont like it but i turn really mushy and sentimental and less rational
    ew and im actually confessing about it
    but im desperate for help with a current situation.
    idk, im just confused
    She talks pretty but says mean things

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I just majorly fucked up last night, so I am probably not the best help. However, I'm usually better at other people's lives than I am with my own. Can you give us more details?

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzy View Post
    i have a question
    does anyone seem to turn more 'f' for the person their with? not in general or as a whole, but just for them. like an exception.

idk, im just confused
    Yes. I f all over the place. If I fall for someone, I fall hard. And then I'm a babbling brook of mushiness. But only in his presence. As soon as he exits stage left, I'm back to my old self again. But whenever he's back in my sight, all rationale goes out the window.

Unless we are discussing politics... (some things just won't change.)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

i have a question

idk, im just confused
    I don't think I would label it as being more "f", but the softer more openly emotional part of me (shhh it's a secret) only comes out around the people I trust most. This isn't the bubbly energetic performer side of me, but that other backstage persona. When I'm infatuated with someone, they fit into this group of people, and I aggressively compassion them.
    "Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

i have a question

idk, im just confused
    I agree with jenocyde. I tend to be more F when he's around, I just don't have the slightest clue why. In general I don't like to be very emotional and such, but when he's around for some reason I am.

As for details. He's one of my greatest friends. He understands me, and actually gets that I need my space sometimes. (he's an ESFJ) It actually seems like he tries to understand my mind when I'm around him, and at just the right level. We've come close to actually having a relationship many times before, but I always find a way to freeze up and doubt myself before I make a move. This time I'm sure I want to, but I don't want to keep shying away when things are going well. I guess what I'm looking for is security. I don't want to be that awkward teenager who's all 'hey, could you ask _____ who he likes?' because that's just foolish and immature. I want this to work. Badly.

I hate talking about this stuff, so bear with me. :blushing:
    E- 82%
    N- 65%
    T- 72%
    P- 74%
    9>3=8>6=7>2>1>5>4