half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    just remember to put "überhaupt" after "kümnmert sich" and I will be the dog who will follow you everywhere
    Das Leben ist nicht einfach, digga. Meine Grammatik ist schlecht, aber ich behandeln alle meine Hunde mit viel Respekt. woof.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Es gibt nichts, was es nicht gibt!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

außer mir...

(oder außer für mich??? ich weiß es nicht...)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I didnt meant the grammar this is indeed quite perfect, you have got a new lover here
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I know what you meant. I just wanted to hear you say it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

I'd like to jump on the bandwagon of "I'm so glad other people are a similar strand of crazy to find entertainment/comfort/hilarity/opposition." Or more accurately, watch it pass me on the country road and rob it, only to find you guys and use my exploits to buy a couple rounds.
    "Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleToes View Post
    I'd like to jump on the bandwagon of "I'm so glad other people are a similar strand of crazy to find entertainment/comfort/hilarity/opposition." Or more accurately, watch it pass me on the country road and rob it, only to find you guys and use my exploits to buy a couple rounds.
    No we'll use your exploits to get some guys to buy us a couple of rounds. That's right, 'cause no one puts Twinkie in a corner.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    No we'll use your exploits to get some guys to buy us a couple of rounds. That's right, 'cause no one puts Twinkie in a corner.
    If I ever became a bandit rogue pirate person, like professionally and not just for killing boredom, which may be the same thing, because aren't all pirates bored on the inside? I bet we would have more pirates if boats were cheaper and people were generally more open to using more R sounds in their speech patterns. I don't remember where I was going with that Jen, but there was a payoff for you in this occupational consideration.

I'm halfers for the getting-guys-to-buy-me-drinks-thing. I think it's awesome because I'm a lightweight drinker, cheap, cheap and lazy. At the same time it's annoying for how presumptuous some guys are. Now just to figure out how to join those two things... Maybe getting drinks from someone while insulting them? What combo moves do you see/have?

I you other entps
    "Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski

Maybe getting drinks from someone while insulting them?
    Sadly, many guys seem to kind of like being insulted. It's unfortunate when you want someone to go away, so you tell them exactly what you're thinking about them, and they hang around even more.

My primary group of friends in high school were composed of just such boys.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I'm halfers for the getting-guys-to-buy-me-drinks-thing. I think it's awesome because I'm a lightweight drinker, cheap, cheap and lazy. At the same time it's annoying for how presumptuous some guys are. Now just to figure out how to join those two things... Maybe getting drinks from someone while insulting them? What combo moves do you see/have?
    No no no, I was just teasing. I don't like it when people buy me things. It happens, for sure, but never my intention. Because then you can't get rid of them. They stare at you while you down their $8 and it hardly seems worth the trouble to me.

But then again, it could be fun to test out all those R sounds. And letting them watch is definitely worth the $8, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by marmandahalf View Post
    Sadly, many guys seem to kind of like being insulted. It's unfortunate when you want someone to go away, so you tell them exactly what you're thinking about them, and they hang around even more.
    A lot of people of both genders have a hard time believing that I mean what I say. Always looking for subtext where there is none. So perhaps the men just don't believe us. Then our words get stronger. I think a lot of dudes must think we are teasing and playing hard to get when we actually insult them. Ego overload. If someone even looks at me funny, I'm gone - I can't imagine sticking around for any sort of abuse...