User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

As an ENTP, I tend to have difficulties with space. I always fear that I'll be too clingy so I like to keep my space from my partner, which in the end, leads to misinterpreted signals and lost connections. I'm always the one waiting to call my partner or send him a message. Or is that just being a wuss?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I think if you can find someone you really can love, space or relationship talk is totally irrelevant
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I think if you can find someone you really can love, space or relationship talk is totally irrelevant
    Nuh-uh. It's got to be mutual - you've got to be both on the same page.

Integrity too important to dump or cheat, also determination... but the choking feeling just comes to the surface eventually and I've just got to be free again. I find the words "I love you" are so often spoken when "I need you - in an unhealthy way" are what's meant. And that's suffocating - absolutely suffocating.
    Ils se dÔŅĹmerdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I love intuitivly, I dont like to explain myself. To find a partner who can do that aswell is one in a million.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I love intuitivly, I dont like to explain myself. To find a partner who can do that aswell is one in a million.
    Exactly. I'm perfectly fine with whatever emotions I have for people, but when someone continually demands that I explain them or come up with a reason for them- that brings in general discomfort and dislike. Especially when in an argument. Some types feel the need to know the reason behind emotions and where they come from- no, that's not for me.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Agree with this. It's like Whadaigottaexplainit? Sometimes i wonder if i'm just further advanced. Some things can go without saying 15 times a day depending on the level of insecurity of the one with those expectations. Which equal out to roughly 1,700 mins/year. Now imagine the phone bill.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Now imagine the phone bill.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeintechnicolor View Post
    As an ENTP, I tend to have difficulties with space. I always fear that I'll be too clingy so I like to keep my space from my partner, which in the end, leads to misinterpreted signals and lost connections. I'm always the one waiting to call my partner or send him a message. Or is that just being a wuss?
    Oh good. Me too. I thought I'd have to turn in my ENTP card if I admitted it.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by marmandahalf View Post
    Oh good. Me too. I thought I'd have to turn in my ENTP card if I admitted it.
    Wehelllll. This explains why my ENTP dates always flake out on me (I've dated more ENTPs than any other type, they ALWAYS flake out, especially if things seem to be going well).

So this "distance" thing? Don't do it. You may be concerned that you're crowding the other person, but you're probably not. I've dumped people because I thought of it as disinterest.
    Aleph-One, you look like the kind of person who would spend his spare time building a giant robot to hold the government for ransom. -Some Guy on the Internet

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-One View Post
    Wehelllll. This explains why my ENTP dates always flake out on me (I've dated more ENTPs than any other type, they ALWAYS flake out, especially if things seem to be going well).
    When you say flake out, what specifically do you mean?

Also, what is your experience with dating ENTPs - positive, negative?