User Tag List

First 45678 Last

This is wrong on so many all levels.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ENTP

I fucking love ENFPs. Don't think I could date one, though; too much endless discussion about anything and everything. ENTP + ENFP discussions get really exhausting after awhile. Although one of my best friends, an ENFP, says he wishes I was a girl so he could fall in love with and date me, but he's not gay and so can't even fall in love with me.

I think ENFP + ENFP relationships are a much worse idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I'm starting to see you and your avatar as a cloud of odor that eminates from trashy threads.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by marmandahalf View Post
    I know it's a bad idea, but how bad?
    Sounds like fun fighting and lots of sex.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

Society

Shared: Ne - - Se
    conflicting: Ti/Fe & Fi/Te

now, from personal experience with INFJs, opposite attributes aren't a negative: for example Ne-Ni and Si-Se are awesome for mental and sexual chemistry. so i am not sure if both people being Ne & Se would actually be a positive, but at least they are in the same layers, because i know that Ti/Fe vs. Fe/Ti, just from being in opposite relative positions, can result in tons of communications problems, even when both members have strong Ti and Fe, it's simply that certain process's go in the opposite direction.

so for an ENTP/ENFP relationship, you'd actually get the Ti interacting with the Fi more often then it does with Te, and the Fe interacting with Te more often then it does with Fi, so you don't get as much of an Fe-Fi emotional connection or Ti-Te intellectual connection at all. instead you are deducting for the objective world when they are looking in their subjective world, and looking for subjective perspectives when they are concluding objective results.

conclusion: please try it out and report your experiment so we can compare it with the theoretical model.
    thank you for your sacrifice in the name of social science.
    sincerely - Mane

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx

Oh no!! I've got a date with an ENTP in April. I want it to work out because we're so much alike and get along so well!! I'm going to be a hopeless romantic and say that ENFPs and ENTPs can be great for each other as long as they take the time to work things through. I think any 2 personalities can be good together if they're willing to put in the work.

Society

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFanGirl View Post
    Oh no!! I've got a date with an ENTP in April. I want it to work out because we're so much alike and get along so well!! I'm going to be a hopeless romantic and say that ENFPs and ENTPs can be great for each other as long as they take the time to work things through. I think any 2 personalities can be good together if they're willing to put in the work.
    tell us how it goes...

i have a theory that people connect more easily on opposite perceptive functions then they do on opposite judging functions. so basically people with [ENTJ/INTJ/ESTJ/ISTJ] and [ENFP/INFP/ESFP/ISFP] types, are a lot more likely to get better romantic connections between those groups and within them then they would with [INFJ/ENFJ/ESTP/ISTP] and [ISFJ/ESFJ/ENTP/INTP] and vise versa. i want to learn about exception for that rule.

anyone with Fe has established a good relationship with someone with Fi or vise versa?
    anyone with Te has established a good relationship with someone with Ti or vise versa?

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    xNFP

I just started a relationship with an ENTP about a week ago =D
    I knew him for about a month beforehand, and since the day I'd met him he invited me over every single day. But while I was there, he never really flirted with me that much and would even drool over famous actresses making loud remarks about them while I was there. So, I was never totally convinced that he was interested in me.
    It's still hard to tell if he's actually into me sometimes as I fade into the background when I'm around him. However, if I get up to do something else, he'll notice right away and suddenly be 100% attentive of me. It's pretty humorous.
    He also gets jealous quite easily I think. If I'm talking to another guy, he'll come up and kiss me, then return to what he was doing. It reminds me of a dog marking its territory haha.
    He's super silly around me and always remarks how he loves that he can be that way around me. His past girlfriends always told him to cut it out.
    Our communication is pretty good, we're up front with each other. It's pretty easy to open up to him, but once I say what's on my mind, he'll comment on it and then move on. He doesn't want to sit there and analyze anything with me.
    I find it difficult to let myself trust him for some reason, but I think that comes with time.

My best friend is also an ENTP and even though he's the same type, he's pretty different. When we get together we constantly analyze things and talk about theories. So it's pretty odd to me that my bf isn't into it as much. I think it might have to do with their enneagram difference, though.

My bf is a 7 and my best friend is an 8.

also, @Mane

I was in a serious relationship with an INTP and it was awesome; I'd never gotten along with someone so much before. It wouldn't have ended if it weren't for the issue of religion and him not wanting kids.
    eNFP 9w8 sx/sp

~Don't ignore the truth, it will set you free.

~10% of life is what happens to you, 90% of life is how you deal with it.

Young ENxP's, when still mostly guided by the dominant function, oftentimes are seduced by the similarities in demeanor and how at the ease they can be among each other. As the novelty fades and the inferior functions are put into use more often, the initial attraction may be unsustainable, due to too much similarity and insufficient ability at complementing each other's faults.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Young ENxP's, when still mostly guided by the dominant function, oftentimes are seduced by the similarities in demeanor and how at the ease they can be among each other. As the novelty fades and the inferior functions are put into use more often, the initial attraction may be unsustainable, due to too much similarity and insufficient ability at complementing each other's faults.
    This is what I'm worried about >.<
    eNFP 9w8 sx/sp

~Don't ignore the truth, it will set you free.

~10% of life is what happens to you, 90% of life is how you deal with it.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ilovereeses View Post
    This is what I'm worried about >.<
    ENTP - INFP is working for me for 7 years now. It's rough, we are polar opposites but we regulary manage to benefit from the differences. It's a challenge but we both like challenges.

I'ld say the inner product of ENTP/INFP is the same like ENTP/ENFP only the vectors are different. Possible is everything, you just have to believe in it.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]