User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

You are totally selling me on INTJ... AWWWWW.... That's the sweetest... INTJs where are you!!!
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    INFP

If I am overly "feeling," the INTJ I'm closest to gets annoyed very quickly and says things like "oh, vomit" or leaves. But I can definitely agree that it's easy to be 100% honest with an INTJ, and I find it very refreshing that the ones I know seem to enjoy the blunt truth.

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

Mmmhmm, blunt truth should be a major food group. If I sense someone is withholding the truth from me it makes me uncomfortable. I'd rather know the truth, even if it is negative.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

I want to explain my claims in the thread.

I have also said that you have to use this tactics to small extend. (that was the key part)

What I wanted to say with "Rude" is that if you are too polite INTJ could think you are too sensitive. I said rude but actually I was talking about self confidance.

As for playing distant. If you try to satisfy all of their wishes they could end up bored after some time. Since you don't provide challange.
    INTJs prefer blunt conversations but the person must provide some level of challange in most cases for INTJ.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    I don't think this strategy would ever work on me.

<- at this point, I'd propably shrug and move along without further hesitation. I have more than enough peers to tag along with, I wouldn't really care about the fact that she's ignoring me, even if I'd be interested in her. A few nice debates are rarely worth the price of engaging a tiresome social dogfight. On the other hand, I really like flirty and playful girls - if they're behaving naturally while still managing to "break through" my barriers... well, no more tricks are needed.
    Interesting, mine was the same. He has plenty of guys online that he can talk to about his interests, and god knows I cannot keep up with his brain or his interests, but somehow he really enjoyed my flirty nature and the fact that I saw through him easily. Why is that, can you INTJs explain that?

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    I get into thier hearts by showing my truest simpliest side. It's like pure innocent feeling. I just overflow with it like a little feeling glow torch and I sit and listen to them teach me about whatever it is they know about.

Funny, I can be more honest about Fi with an INTJ than with any other type, as they sort of bask in it and are fascinated in it. They bring out the child in me and I can't be mean to them at all as they are so alone sometimes, and it makes me sad and want to be with them. I can make them smile when they are totally in the dumps.
    I agree, I have the same experience. They look at you like you're this magical creature they've never seen before and you just wanna entertain them and keep that look going. It's intoxicating...and somewhat unnerving at the same time. I never understood why they are so accepting of our nature and enjoy basking in our craziness, but I love 'em for it
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    You mean the answer isn't good food in the belly? Well good food and good conversation...

INTJs are peculiar creatures... you don't choose them... they choose you. Once they got it in their minds that you're the right one, there's no shaking them off.
    Hellz yeah!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Hellz yeah!
    It seems that way too! But that's often a good thing.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelchild View Post
    Do you think it would be helpful for people to understand what things you find interesting (or not interesting) about another person? For example, a lot of people with my personality probably are attracted to kindness when we see someone else exhibiting it. If someone wanted to make a good impression on an INFP, then, it might help to understand how we typically view things and what qualities we value. Obviously it's annoying if someone fakes any quality simply to attract someone, but if one doesn't know an INTJ person well and wants to pique his/her interest, might it help to identify shared values?
    Yeah, definitely. I think it'd be helpful for a person to understand how I think and view things, and also what I find interesting. I tend to like people who I can connect with about something, more so than those that I cant. It'd also be really helpful if they exhibit traits that I find most appealing, like you said in your case, with liking it better when people act kindly.

MBTI
    ENFP

So Amar... I know that there has been many other threads about this but is ENFP / INTJ really a good match... I am surprised that they are sooo accepting of our silliness... But I have had similar experiences with them also.. Usually they are known by others as being quite stern almost difficult characters but the two in particualr I am thinking of have always been so sweet with me to make me think that popele had got them wrong or something.. Or maybe they are just humouring me
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I have given this serious thought, and I believe the answer is:

Cleavage.