User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 137

  1. #21
    Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Kiss them on top of their head and say...you're weird but I like you that way.
    Embrace the possibilities.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Posts
    3,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Through the breast pocket with a bread knife?
    This was my first thought.

    Shortest distance between two points is a straight line. So, get a knife and start cutting.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Harlow_Jem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    eNTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    You mean the answer isn't good food in the belly? Well good food and good conversation...

    INTJs are peculiar creatures... you don't choose them... they choose you. Once they got it in their minds that you're the right one, there's no shaking them off.
    You can get an INTJ male the same way outlined in the "how to get an INTJ woman" thread:

    How to get an INTJ: don't try to get him/her. In other words, your strategy should be to get her by not trying to get him/her.

    You have to make him/her come to you by making him/her think they're pulled to you by his/her own accord/decision that has nothing to do with you trying hard to pull him/her to you. Basically, it can be done but it has to be done artfully and you're gonna have to be a little tricky.

    A shortcut to getting an INTJ: research on his/her interests and casually start a conversation with him/her as if he/she's just some random person you're having an interesting conversation with and then just as you see him/her getting maybe a little excited/interested, ignore him/her for a bit as if he/she's not a person of much significance to you. By this, you'll probably have perked an interest/curiousity in him/her.

    Then give him/her time to realize (think) you're not pursuing him/her and for him/her to cultivate an interest in you that he/she thinks she got from him/herself. Once he/she feels safe in that you're a person of intellect and not a hound dog, he/she'll most likely find a way to get to you him/herself.


    "I have no need for good souls; an accomplice is what I want"--Sartre


    psychic changes are born in your heart, entertain.

    Blog

  4. #24
    Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harlow_Jem View Post
    You can get an INTJ male the same way outlined in the "how to get an INTJ woman" thread:

    How to get an INTJ: don't try to get him/her. In other words, your strategy should be to get her by not trying to get him/her.

    You have to make him/her come to you by making him/her think they're pulled to you by his/her own accord/decision that has nothing to do with you trying hard to pull him/her to you. Basically, it can be done but it has to be done artfully and you're gonna have to be a little tricky.

    A shortcut to getting an INTJ: research on his/her interests and casually start a conversation with him/her as if he/she's just some random person you're having an interesting conversation with and then just as you see him/her getting maybe a little excited/interested, ignore him/her for a bit as if he/she's not a person of much significance to you. By this, you'll probably have perked an interest/curiousity in him/her.

    Then give him/her time to realize (think) you're not pursuing him/her and for him/her to cultivate an interest in you that he/she thinks she got from him/herself. Once he/she feels safe in that you're a person of intellect and not a hound dog, he/she'll most likely find a way to get to you him/herself.
    If I figured out someone was consciously doing this I would avoid them and think a lot less of them.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

  5. #25
    Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    970

    Default

    I would say it's up to fate.
    Be a good person.
    Be yourself.

    Basically, don't make threads asking how to "win an INTJ."
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

  6. #26
    Senior Member Harlow_Jem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    eNTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    If I figured out someone was consciously doing this I would avoid them and think a lot less of them.
    Of course you would. Who wouldn't? It's called manipulation or a slightly better way to put it would be, seduction. But if you really want to get what you want...

    "I have no need for good souls; an accomplice is what I want"--Sartre


    psychic changes are born in your heart, entertain.

    Blog

  7. #27
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    One can't force any relationship to magically happen.

    Either you're compatible or you aren't.

    If you have to scheme your way into a man's heart that seems pretty insincere and inevitably "securing" a relationship destined for failure, ultimately.

    I dunno.

    You can't make anyone fall in love with you if all the essential ingredients aren't there to begin with.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  8. #28
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    One can't force any relationship to magically happen.
    Correct, instead of wands, human beings are unfortunately limited to knives and guns.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Harlow_Jem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    eNTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    One can't force any relationship to magically happen.

    Either you're compatible or you aren't.

    If you have to scheme your way into a man's heart that seems pretty insincere and inevitably "securing" a relationship destined for failure, ultimately.

    I dunno.

    You can't make anyone fall in love with you if all the essential ingredients aren't there to begin with.
    Seduction/white manipulation isn't magic... it's better.
    Definitely agree with you, but you can at least get the ball rolling to make the situation happen to see if there's a chance that it could work by seduction. Not all relationships ultimately fail if one party sets out to get the other through careful planning or seduction. In fact, it could set a precedent to make the relationship (if it turns into one) run even more smoothly.

    "I have no need for good souls; an accomplice is what I want"--Sartre


    psychic changes are born in your heart, entertain.

    Blog

  10. #30
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Hmm, I cannot act in any scripted/planned way.

    It would feel way too unnatural.

    As for seduction, I dunno, I can be seductive, and provocative, but never with the intent to manufacture a relationship out of it.

    I just wouldn't want to ever be involved in a relationship that I felt was in any way fabricated, planned or forced.

    *shrugs*
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] How to seduce an INTJ...
    By runvardh in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 04:45 AM
  2. [INTJ] When an INTJ's Heart gets Ripped Apart
    By Provoker in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 11:19 PM
  3. [INTJ] Best way to approach "feeeeelings" talks with INTJs
    By Eileen in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 04:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO