User Tag List

First 4121314

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    It sounds like you think I may be "playing" with my INTJs a little, maybe thinking there is some sexual aspect?
    Naw. Just pointing out / playing with / dead seriously letting everyone know tertiary functions are a l'il bit immature in anyone, and if that tertiary happens to be Fi, then some of those immaturities grow up to be values... stubborn, defensive, motivating values. You can count on an INTJ's Fi to be a kind of Achilles, either the tragic Trojan hero or a tearing tendon. That is, Fi can be the way to disable them, or once they decide they know what's happening, if that doesn't disable them too, then it's the thing that sets them to knowing what to do next. And back them into a corner and it's the thing that sets them to standing their ground.

The miserable thing about tertiary Fi is it tells you where the tragedy is, blows it a little out of proportion, and then leaves you to think about it.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Oh god, I live for Fi glimpses, and die for Fi stares.

It's like peek-a-woo-hoo!!!

What exactly, does an Fi stare look like?

MBTI
    INTJ

Well, it's introverted, and apparently includes glances downward, so...

Do my nuts look big in this? I'm so afraid.

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Jgib5328 View Post
    What exactly, does an Fi stare look like?
    I'd like to know more. It seems highly sexual.

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Hao View Post

Step 3: Take some time to learn about the most common flaws in logic and how to identify them. Nothing impresses and attracts an INTJ like being able to correctly identify flaws in logic. More interestingly, as INTJs, we often take shortcuts in logic when attempting to sway an audience, being poor communicators of internal logic and more interested in the result than the process of debate per se. Making your INTJ expand his/her arguments will definitely earn you some respect. And once you've earned our respect, you're already half-way there.

I could never have a good relationship (friend, co-worker or otherwise) with someone I do not respect.
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Well, it's introverted, and apparently includes glances downward, so...

Do my nuts look big in this? I'm so afraid.
    Oh dear...

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Naw. Just pointing out / playing with / dead seriously letting everyone know tertiary functions are a l'il bit immature in anyone, and if that tertiary happens to be Fi, then some of those immaturities grow up to be values... stubborn, defensive, motivating values. You can count on an INTJ's Fi to be a kind of Achilles, either the tragic Trojan hero or a tearing tendon. That is, Fi can be the way to disable them, or once they decide they know what's happening, if that doesn't disable them too, then it's the thing that sets them to knowing what to do next. And back them into a corner and it's the thing that sets them to standing their ground.

The miserable thing about tertiary Fi is it tells you where the tragedy is, blows it a little out of proportion, and then leaves you to think about it.

I totally see this. It sort of reflects differently in the different INTJs. One uses the tertiary Fi as a religious idealism and is very devoted to his faith, the other two it sort of comes out in the way they talk about family. There is one that also is VERY adament about whatever enzyme assay he developed 20 years ago, yet he says it in an idealistic way. It's the "**best**" way to do something. Like Fi is sneaking out to support the Ni-Te derived conclusion.

I had a meeting with a bunch o' ISTJs today. They also have lots of fun with me and I make them all giggle. They ALSO have tertiary Fi!!!! I have a pattern, yippie!!

Also, if that is your picture, I need you to stop by later this evening as I have some, um, stuff that needs looking at with special tertiary Fi. boxes to move, furniture to rearrange, you know....