• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] unbalanced INTP

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
When I rely more on Ti than Ne I may seem more mature to observers, but when I look at myself from the perspective of a mature person I realize how naive I really am.

That didn't really make sense.

When you rely more on Ti you seem mature to observers, but naive to a mature person?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think what he means is that when he realizes what he is doing, everything he is doing seems pointless. The worth of his Ti is questionable, and to a subjective mind, unimportant.

A struggle of priorities, so to speak.

All I can advice is find a balance that best fits your character. All aspects of your personality are equally as important.

L

Lasting_Pain

When you rely more on Ti you seem mature to observers, but naive to a mature person?

Very true, in high school a lot of people thought I was mature, but it was actually the opposite.

foodeater

MBTI Type
PINT

Other people can't see what I'm thinking. It's only when I stop and look at myself that I realize how naive I am sometimes. Others usually see me as kind of withdrawn but more mature than others my age because I'm not doing a lot of the 'kid/college student' stuff they do and don't show my immature parts because I don't talk much.

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Does tertiary temptation have anything to do with level of introversion/extroversion? My ENFJ roommate has out of control tertiary Se and he states the obvious and sings blaring music constantly, and I'm pretty introverted, and I lean on Si a lot...

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Does tertiary temptation have anything to do with level of introversion/extroversion? My ENFJ roommate has out of control tertiary Se and he states the obvious and sings blaring music constantly, and I'm pretty introverted, and I lean on Si a lot...

Well kinda by definition.

The more you use Ne, the more extraverted. The more you use Si, the more introverted.
The more your roommate uses Ni, the more introverted. The more your roommate uses Se, the more extraverted.

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Well kinda by definition.

The more you use Ne, the more extraverted. The more you use Si, the more introverted.
The more your roommate uses Ni, the more introverted. The more your roommate uses Se, the more extraverted.

The more extroverted he becomes, or the more extroverted he is?

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Ti+Si INTPs are as boring as hell and tend to build a defensive wall and use their resources to be self-protective rather than being brave and engaging the world. You need the Ne to engage.

:sadbanana: