• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] If I were SP for a day,

Qre:us

Oh, ME! ME! I'd totally love to be an ISTP!!!!

Then I'd be the epitome of quiet, straight-talking cool....and whenever a blabbering ENTP keeps yapping, I'd: :spam_laser: and in a deep voice, go: "Less talk, more action"

And, walk away cooly, with a flick of the speck that dared to land on my leather jacket.....:2ar15:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Nothing to different in all honesty

Same although it might be an ideal chance to try a see if SPs posses the artsy drawing ability that I fail at. Yeah, that works, I’d paint, draw and make stuff.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He wants your antlers on his wall.

L

Lasting_Pain

Huh?

Oh I get it, it's a trap.

fighting0021.gif

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
*scurries across highway, jumps fence, eats your garden*

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I'd stop getting bored with this forum after an hour...

and start getting bored with this forum after 2 minutes.

L

Lasting_Pain

I'd stop getting bored with this forum after an hour...

and start getting bored with this forum after 2 minutes.

Yep, that's why we do not see a lot of Ss on this forum.

maliafee

Same although it might be an ideal chance to try a see if SPs posses the artsy drawing ability that I fail at. Yeah, that works, I’d paint, draw and make stuff.

Don't worry, we do. You'll have so much fun!

10-02-08FInishedTheresa.jpg

L

Lasting_Pain

Yup, it is a drawing, and no I didn't trace, ahahahaha... :smile:

Then wonderful job, I wish I had that kind of talent. I would finally be able to draw out the ideas that run through my mind.

R

Riva

if i was a ESFP for a day, i'll make a hell of a lot of friends without actually wanting anything back from them(without ulterior motives).

i know a couple of ESFPs. they are so darn cool.

maliafee

Then wonderful job, I wish I had that kind of talent. I would finally be able to draw out the ideas that run through my mind.

Thanks.

I know an INTP who makes the best collages and they are both interesting and HILARIOUS. She sent me the most fucked up Valentine's card filled with bizarre semi-sexual pictures pasted together. Loved it. I find INTPs to be good artists.

L

Lasting_Pain

I am a writer, that is about the only way I can decode my thoughts.