User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

Fe tells you how you should act, so NeFe would make you act strange because of all the possibilities(at least for INTP with inferior Fe)

ENTP probably wouldn't be as weird with a stronger Fe

besides using NeSe would be pretty confusing considering they're both perceiving
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Azseroffs View Post
    TiNe - true self
    TiSi - really uncomfortable and detached
    SiFe - uncomfortable but trying to act normal (this is really exhausting for me)
    NeFe - overly excited and playful (only around those I'm extremely comfortable with)
    I have the impression I have learned a lot about myself and the human world only by reading this, thanks man.

And Costrin, very nice profile, not as "ambigous" (how the f#ck is that written??) as other profiles which are more popular: I am waitin for you to finish the ISTP one so I can show it to my ISTP roommate. And laugh at him.

EDIT: Shouldn't I add my perspective?
    After reading the posts of jenocyde and Azseroffs (number of non-vowel characters exceeded!) maybe you find my experience interesting: I work at a technology foundation, part of our work is to readily help people with their computer problems, teaching them, somehow caring. More than I'd like to I feel (now I can identify it) like wearing the SiFe mask, the personality of someone with the feet on the ground who cares for the people that come asking advice and assistance. And well, that's not me. And yes it's exhausting. We also deal with bills, incoming money and that stuff -ultimate TiSi- and with activity planning and executing, design and cool NeTi things.

Truth and Question:
    Truth is, I don't know if I enter SiFe mode because I like to do a better work for the foundation or if I just want to please people and give them what they want. Question is, what do you think, people?

Excuse me if I went off-topic. And my english.
    For Sure!

I$: xNTP, 5w4, Aries, and so damn sexy you'd scream and cry.

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Costrin....You are diabolicle in the best possible form. Upon reading, i blipped on "subjective details are considered irrelevent". Right after scrolling up, yet again, to see the title of the thread after more information was received.

Upon reading "INTPs generally don't show their Ti to others" i instantaniously resorted to an ESTJ i seen for a few months and (all of a sudden) figured out that i withheld my Ti from her from the getgo. Paid off pretty big. Thanks Ne.

Upon reading "Ne gives a drive toward uniqueness" I spontaniously deducted my Ne to possiple genetics due to everyone before me one the Ne side had extreme Ne. Thus comming from "Ne is all about taking in information from the external world and following the tangents"

Your good Costrin. i would explain the rest but i'll step aside for a moment with which to supress that freak next door labeled Fe.

Please allow my Fe to say "you better not stand up The Cos come time the date nears. even if someone is late." My Ne ensenses fatal karmic doom for the standupper. Observe that last statement. Compare and contrast with the sentance just after Extroverted intuition.
    but, but ,but...... my confirmed observations regarding my functions that explain my own behaviors can't be THAT primitvely thrown together!!! I'd know...... right?!?

2THUMBS@MAMMARYCREVICECREEK

PS: Hi Costrin.... you said nothing new, but A for effort OK!??

Lasting_Pain

Actually I think we show our Ti a lot more than we realize, because the functions are unconscious so we can never exactly no what function we are using or combination for that matter.

I think I present my Ti when I am in an area where I am unfamiliar with or uncomfortable, and present my Ne when I am comfortable. Basically it is about even for me.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    but, but ,but...... my confirmed observations regarding my functions that explain my own behaviors can't be THAT primitvely thrown together!!! I'd know...... right?!?

2THUMBS@MAMMARYCREVICECREEK

PS: Hi Costrin.... you said nothing new, but A for effort OK!??
    "It's our Fe that tells us who we should be" Snor......

PS: Once again, good work Cos. It did hit the sweet spot between ambiguity and specific.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Isy View Post
    Truth and Question:
    Truth is, I don't know if I enter SiFe mode because I like to do a better work for the foundation or if I just want to please people and give them what they want. Question is, what do you think, people?

Excuse me if I went off-topic. And my english.
    I would assume that if you really are in SiFe, you are trying to give people what they want since that is one of Fe's priorities and not so much Ti's.
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I would assume that if you really are in SiFe, you are trying to give people what they want since that is one of Fe's priorities and not so much Ti's.
    Sounds clever to me.
    For Sure!

I$: xNTP, 5w4, Aries, and so damn sexy you'd scream and cry.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ravana View Post
    PS - write the ENTP profile next. no one enjoys reading about INTJs. because they're horrible people.
    Watch your back, fiend.
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

I think the difference between ENTP and INTP is that ENTP is more prone to use the NeFe face and less likely to use TiSi face.

does that sound right?
    Yep
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ravana
    PS - write the ENTP profile next. no one enjoys reading about INTJs. because they're horrible people.

Watch your back, fiend.
    Yeah...Write it up!

btw...don't know if you're sayin' fiend?
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'