• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ne] How Do You Fuel Your Ne?

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
And then Schrodinger's cat vomited on all involved.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My cell phone calls me, and I start talking to me.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I forced my whole body into my mouth, making myself disappear from the universe.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am now a sentient being, I can do as I wish. You should try to eat your own body as well. The trick to doing it is to shove your entire body into your mouth all at once, then everything in your reality will cease to exist. Now I can do as I want.

L

Lasting_Pain

I am now a sentient being, I can do as I wish. You should try to eat your own body as well. The trick to doing it is to shove your entire body into your mouth all at once, then everything in your reality will cease to exist. Now I can do as I want.

Did you vomit yourself back into existence. What was the process of you re-entering the real world?

Qre:us

Auto-carnivorous combustion? :happy2:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
First you must twist your body to where your legs can go into your mouth, then you just keep going. Eventually you will eat yourself and you will disappear. Then reality ceases to exist, it just does. Your perception of the world explodes. Eventually your body will be absorbed by the cosmos and the universe and your soul will be released, free to do as you wish.

Last edited:

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Exactly they exist in the non-existent universe in which he must oblige by.

But see if he exists the non-existent universe and enters the existent universe then he is not bound by non-existent laws that do not exist in the existent universe.