• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ne] How Do You Fuel Your Ne?

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Okay, Enough fun. Lets get back on topic.

P.S My star wars smiley is better than yours.

No its not because yours is totally unoriginal!

But i'm off to bed so you will get your wish in my cause anyway!

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
My Ne likes it when.....

instead of writing something for homework, I get ideas of stories, articles and other insanity to write about instead.

It also likes it when I'm running out of breath from trying to express myself and my thoughts are consuming so much oxygen my grammar asphyxiates.

Qre:us

How did you come to this conclusion?

Um...because INTP and ENTP are theoretical concepts/profiles, and the application/use of functions can only really be seen, and thus, commented on, in practical situations, which would logically need actual persons?

I thought you had more "Ti"/logic than me? :huh:

(see how theory isn't the same when you introduce actual peeps? ;))

L

Lasting_Pain

If you take a balanced ENTP and INTP an INTP would weigh things closer to logic.

But this is not what this topic is about.

Stop derailing my thread!!!

If you take a balanced ENTP and INTP an INTP would weigh things closer to logic.

Balanced is not the word you're looking for by the way. Strength in functions would be more applicable, which ...would depend on the individual case.

L

Lasting_Pain

Um...because INTP and ENTP are theoretical concepts/profiles, and the application/use of functions can only really be seen, and thus, commented on, in practical situations, which would logically need actual persons?

I thought you had more "Ti"/logic than me? :huh:

(see how theory isn't the same when you introduce actual peeps? ;)

Basically, Logic is correlated to Ti. Your Ti sometimes takes a backseat to your Ne. INTP is Ti dominated. We have to almost force our Ne to take control. Almost all our information is deciphered, checked, and scrutinized before we present our opinions.

L

Lasting_Pain

But that does mean that you do not use logic, I am just saying on a general level a person who is classified as an INTP would be prone to using logic before an ENTP would.

Basically, Logic is correlated to Ti. Your Ti sometimes takes a backseat to your Ne. INTP is Ti dominated. We have to almost force our Ne to take control. Almost all information is deciphered, checked, and scrutinized before we present our facts.

MY Ti takes a backseat to MY Ne. My Backseat could actually be way forward than YOUR frontseat if MY car is ahead of your car....

...follow the Ne link. (to stay on topic, and all)

But that does mean that you do not use logic, I am just saying on a general level a person who is classified as an INTP would be prone to using logic before an ENTP would.

You and I seem to be proving this wrong as we speak.

L

Lasting_Pain

MY Ti takes a backseat to MY Ne. My Backseat could actually be way forward than YOUR frontseat if MY car is ahead of your car....

...follow the Ne link. (to stay on topic, and all)

Unbalanced match up. If it is even. By even I mean by type descriptions the INTP would be more prone to using logic before an ENTP would. We may both still use it, but the extent to which we use it will be vastly different.

No, moreso, depends on the INTP and ENTP in comparative question.

How did you come to this conclusion?

Unbalanced match up. If it is even. We may both still use it, but the extent to which we use it will be vastly different.

EXACTLY!

Do you get it now?