• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ne] How Do You Fuel Your Ne?

L

Lasting_Pain

Our intuition is fueled by things we see on the outside. I want to know what things in life fuel your Ne.

Things That Fuel My Ne

- Anime
- Television
- Rpgs
- Shooters
- Interesting Topics
- People that I am attracted to

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Chocolate and caffeine.
Actually, pretty much anything -- music, art, cinema, people, nature, activity. It's all possibilities, it's all variety, it's all fodder for the machine.

L

Lasting_Pain

Chocolate and caffeine.
Actually, pretty much anything -- music, art, cinema, people, nature, activity. It's all possibilities, it's all variety, it's all fodder for the machine.

I have a hard time drawing possibilities from everything. I guess it is because my Ti is about 15% above my Ne.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
[YOUTUBE="Wdqo9aO0fyo"]Fuel[/YOUTUBE]

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
google and reading books actually. These things help alot of understanding reality with information.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I have a hard time drawing possibilities from everything. I guess it is because my Ti is about 15% above my Ne.

I'm with you on this one. I cannot draw possibilities from everything, only things that I like or am disposed to like (or that I am forced for some reason to pay attention to). This is likely because it is easier to pay attention to things if you like them, and you need to pay attention in order to be able to draw possibilities out of anything.

L

Lasting_Pain

I'm with you on this one. I cannot draw possibilities from everything, only things that I like or am disposed to like (or that I am forced for some reason to pay attention to). This is likely because it is easier to pay attention to things if you like them, and you need to pay attention in order to be able to draw possibilities out of anything.

Same here, I have been having trouble writing lately because I just seem out of ideas. So I watch old meaningful movies and shows that I like in order to feed the Machine that is known as Ne.

L

Lasting_Pain

Double posting to get rid of the 666 number.

That number combination occurs too much in my life.