User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 111

  1. #71
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    How did you come to this conclusion?
    Um...because INTP and ENTP are theoretical concepts/profiles, and the application/use of functions can only really be seen, and thus, commented on, in practical situations, which would logically need actual persons?

    I thought you had more "Ti"/logic than me?

    (see how theory isn't the same when you introduce actual peeps? )

  2. #72
    Lasting_Pain
    Guest

    Default

    If you take a balanced ENTP and INTP an INTP would weigh things closer to logic.

    But this is not what this topic is about.

    Stop derailing my thread!!!

  3. #73
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    If you take a balanced ENTP and INTP an INTP would weigh things closer to logic.
    Balanced is not the word you're looking for by the way. Strength in functions would be more applicable, which ...would depend on the individual case.

  4. #74
    Lasting_Pain
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Um...because INTP and ENTP are theoretical concepts/profiles, and the application/use of functions can only really be seen, and thus, commented on, in practical situations, which would logically need actual persons?

    I thought you had more "Ti"/logic than me?

    (see how theory isn't the same when you introduce actual peeps?
    Basically, Logic is correlated to Ti. Your Ti sometimes takes a backseat to your Ne. INTP is Ti dominated. We have to almost force our Ne to take control. Almost all our information is deciphered, checked, and scrutinized before we present our opinions.

  5. #75
    Lasting_Pain
    Guest

    Default

    But that does mean that you do not use logic, I am just saying on a general level a person who is classified as an INTP would be prone to using logic before an ENTP would.

  6. #76
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    Basically, Logic is correlated to Ti. Your Ti sometimes takes a backseat to your Ne. INTP is Ti dominated. We have to almost force our Ne to take control. Almost all information is deciphered, checked, and scrutinized before we present our facts.
    MY Ti takes a backseat to MY Ne. My Backseat could actually be way forward than YOUR frontseat if MY car is ahead of your car....

    ...follow the Ne link. (to stay on topic, and all)

  7. #77
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    But that does mean that you do not use logic, I am just saying on a general level a person who is classified as an INTP would be prone to using logic before an ENTP would.
    You and I seem to be proving this wrong as we speak.

  8. #78
    Lasting_Pain
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    MY Ti takes a backseat to MY Ne. My Backseat could actually be way forward than YOUR frontseat if MY car is ahead of your car....

    ...follow the Ne link. (to stay on topic, and all)

    Unbalanced match up. If it is even. By even I mean by type descriptions the INTP would be more prone to using logic before an ENTP would. We may both still use it, but the extent to which we use it will be vastly different.

  9. #79
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    No, moreso, depends on the INTP and ENTP in comparative question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    How did you come to this conclusion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    MY Ti takes a backseat to MY Ne. My Backseat could actually be way forward than YOUR frontseat if MY car is ahead of your car....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    Unbalanced match up. If it is even. We may both still use it, but the extent to which we use it will be vastly different.
    EXACTLY!

    _______________
    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    No, moreso, depends on the INTP and ENTP in comparative question.
    Do you get it now?

  10. #80
    Lasting_Pain
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    EXACTLY!

    _______________


    Do you get it now?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-15-2016, 04:55 AM
  2. [Ne] xNTPs, how do you tell your own kind from an xSTP?
    By Ribonuke in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-03-2015, 09:19 AM
  3. How do you and your type dress?
    By CzeCze in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 11:53 PM
  4. "Control freaks": how do you view your underlings??
    By chatoyer in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 04:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO