ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    What if what?
    No wonder i enjoy pancakes.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Lasting_Pain

Please do not derail my topic. Let just stay on the subject at hand. How do you fuel your Ne?

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Please do not derail my topic. Let just stay on the subject at hand. How do you fuel your Ne?
    That gadget does not need feul.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    People.
    This for me as well. Ofcourse I have tons of other sources of inspiration to fuel my Ne here and there. But that's like biscuits compared to the kerosine I get from people. :p

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    People.
    Definitely and by far the biggest source of fuel. There's just so many possibilities to the hidden thoughts behind what people do. This usually sends my Ti into paralysis because of the Ne overload. Biggest and worst case of it is from romantic relationships.
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

Lasting_Pain

Quote Originally Posted by SforzaRS View Post
    Definitely and by far the biggest source of fuel. There's just so many possibilities to the hidden thoughts behind what people do. This usually sends my Ti into paralysis because of the Ne overload. Biggest and worst case of it is from romantic relationships.
    But you can't just do that to random people. You will at least have to know the person in order to analyze them.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

But you can't just do that to random people. You will at least have to know the person in order to analyze them.
    no you don't! seems like you might be talking about ti or something instead...i could be wrong but i'm pretty sure it's the ne that informs me about people and things i don't already know.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Lasting_Pain

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    no you don't! seems like you might be talking about ti or something instead...i could be wrong but i'm pretty sure it's the ne that informs me about people and things i don't already know.
    I am probably talking about the combination of Ti and Ne, I got a little ahead of myself.

garbage

Pretty much anything, but I specifically notice it in computer programming. It actually came up today, when I was working with a team developing a GUI and just dragging components around and messing with them in a very ADD-like fashion.

I am probably talking about the combination of Ti and Ne, I got a little ahead of myself.
    You answered your own point here. That's a Ne+Ti thing, especially talking about getting to know a person before you can analyze them. Ne helps you fill in the blanks, supplemented with Ti to provide a holistic picture in an analytical fashion.

Ti can also work with Ne-provided patterns of people, inferring that, say, someone is a specific MBTI type based upon the characteristics they're exhibiting, then perhaps using that to predict how they'll behave.

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    And this is Ne+Fi. The difference is that Fi works innately with people and subjective views. We get a certain sense of others without applying much actual analysis.

Granted, this could all be wrong. I think this function pairing talk might deserve its own thread, though.

Lasting_Pain

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    Pretty much anything, but I specifically notice it in computer programming. It actually came up today, when I was working with a team developing a GUI and just dragging components around and messing with them in a very ADD-like fashion.

You answered your own point here. That's a Ne+Ti thing, especially talking about getting to know a person before you can analyze them. Ne helps you fill in the blanks, supplemented with Ti to provide a holistic picture in an analytical fashion.

Ti can also work with Ne-provided patterns of people, inferring that, say, someone is a specific MBTI type based upon the characteristics they're exhibiting, then perhaps using that to predict how they'll behave.

And this is Ne+Fi. The difference is that Fi works innately with people and subjective views. We get a certain sense of others without applying much actual analysis.

Granted, this could all be wrong. I think this function pairing talk might deserve its own thread, though.
    I think you are right.