• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ne] How Do You Fuel Your Ne?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Please don't quote my non edited version of my above post. It would be appreciated if you started a post with that if you could change that.

L

Lasting_Pain

But see if he exists the non-existent universe and enters the existent universe then he is not bound by non-existent laws that do not exist in the existent universe.

Yeah, he is now bound by existent universe laws. Who wouldn't know that.

deleted
But see if he exists the non-existent universe and enters the existent universe then he is not bound by non-existent laws that do not exist in the existent universe.

But he can't exist in the non-existent universe, because that would make him non-existent, therefore he must exist in the existent universe (at least one of them).

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah, he is now bound by existent universe laws. Who wouldn't know that.

No, because he doesn't exist. What actually happens is he becomes bound the (non-existent)-(existent) laws.

But he can't exist in the non-existent universe, because that would make him non-existent, therefore he must exist in the existent universe (at least one of them).

Oh ya? Prove it.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP

Totally. Infinite diversity, contradictions, complexities, unpredictability...

Or really, just anything. Though I can't say as I even think of it that way usually, as fuelling it - it's more like my Ne fuels me. Without me even noticing most of the time. Just happens. I can go for like, a week on less than 15 hours' sleep in total, my body tired and wrecked, but because "things" never cease to catch my notice and curiosity, it's as if my mind was fresh as a daisy, wide eyed and bushy tailed, checking out wonder after wonder and no inclination to stop.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Reading this thread made my Ti hold a gun to it's head and mumble something along the lines of, "Not worth it". Well done.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Stumbleupon is awesome.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp

ow my head!!

wat? no...i meant my other head