User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can't figure out what I am. :P INTP/ENTP hybrid.

its not important. and if your having this problem your probably an ENTP. INTPs consistently come up INTPs but ENTPs usually waver in between I/E. its called ambiversion.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

ish red no longer *sad* Array nightning's Avatar

Your results from the cognitive test suggests INTP. I'm assuming you took the test without knowing what type should have what pattern. Otherwise you might unconsciously be biasing yourself towards a specific type.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************** (20.2)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************** (38.4)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************* (37.9)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) *********************** (23.7)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************************** (44.4)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************* (13.2)
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************************************** (42.2)
    excellent use
    High Fi, poor Fe. Traditionally ENTP has a good use of Fe but poorer Fi. Fe being INTP's inferior function fits the pattern.

Next thing is Si & Se. Both classified as "limited use" ENTP would be expected to get a difference in the usage of the two... Si being their inferior... Se being their shadow inferior. Yours fit more along the lines of tertiary Si in INTP.

The high Ni + Ne is normal. This test isn't very good at distinguishing between the two. My two top scores for this is Ne followed by Ni and I'm Ni dominant.
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here:

Nips away your dignity Array Fluffywolf's Avatar
    9 sp/sx

As I've been taking these tests I still have very little knowledge about this all. I'm very new to it and altho I seem to be catching on rapidly. I'm still not sure about many aspects.

When I answer these questions, I have the tendency to answer what my intuition tells me too. But I've thought every question that I wasn't 100% sure about through a lot. Bridging memories and events of the past and comparing to how I felt and acted at those times. Normal events, stressful events, etc.

I think at times everyone is capable of doing the exact opposite of what these results imply we would do. So I tried to make sure I chose the answers that were most natural to me.

That said, only a handful of questions really got me thinking. Most were pretty easy to answer.