• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Can't figure out what I am. :P INTP/ENTP hybrid.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
its not important. and if your having this problem your probably an ENTP. INTPs consistently come up INTPs but ENTPs usually waver in between I/E. its called ambiversion.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Your results from the cognitive test suggests INTP. I'm assuming you took the test without knowing what type should have what pattern. Otherwise you might unconsciously be biasing yourself towards a specific type. :)

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************** (20.2)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************** (38.4)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************* (37.9)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *********************** (23.7)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************************** (44.4)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************* (13.2)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************************************** (42.2)
excellent use

High Fi, poor Fe. Traditionally ENTP has a good use of Fe but poorer Fi. Fe being INTP's inferior function fits the pattern.

Next thing is Si & Se. Both classified as "limited use" ENTP would be expected to get a difference in the usage of the two... Si being their inferior... Se being their shadow inferior. Yours fit more along the lines of tertiary Si in INTP.

The high Ni + Ne is normal. This test isn't very good at distinguishing between the two. My two top scores for this is Ne followed by Ni and I'm Ni dominant. :)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As I've been taking these tests I still have very little knowledge about this all. I'm very new to it and altho I seem to be catching on rapidly. I'm still not sure about many aspects.

When I answer these questions, I have the tendency to answer what my intuition tells me too. But I've thought every question that I wasn't 100% sure about through a lot. Bridging memories and events of the past and comparing to how I felt and acted at those times. Normal events, stressful events, etc.

I think at times everyone is capable of doing the exact opposite of what these results imply we would do. So I tried to make sure I chose the answers that were most natural to me.

That said, only a handful of questions really got me thinking. Most were pretty easy to answer. :)