User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: Se in ENTPs

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    She realized there were happy memories and sad memories along the way-HOWEVER she doesn't have a "feeling" imprint of the happy memories. She knows they were happy, she can't replicate the happy feeling when thinking about it, so she just feels empty and sad becuase the happy isn't really there-even though she knows it was a happy memory.

She immediately felt the urge to go party to fill up the emptiness.

She said the sad memories also leave an empty spot but are no worse or better than the happy spots left by the happy memories.

She is excited and happy about the events of the future even though they will be very challenging, but if she stops to reflect backwards, she feels the emptiness of the lack of a "feeling" footprint.
    That makes sense to me, I find it very hard to relive emotions, with extreme highs I can feel them again fleetingly but they'll feel less intense each time I remember and I'll need something physical to prompt the feelings. Like your friend said, I can remember that things were happy or sad or whatever but I can't replicate those feelings.

MBTI
    entp

She said the sad memories also leave an empty spot but are no worse or better than the happy spots left by the happy memories.

She is excited and happy about the events of the future even though they will be very challenging, but if she stops to reflect backwards, she feels the emptiness of the lack of a "feeling" footprint.
    thats true with me too...one of the reason's why im bad at learning life lessons and why it doesnt work when people try to remind what i went through the last time made the same mistake

that said, there will be nights when im not able to sleep because my head is going CRAZY with what might happen tomorrow...how my date might turn out tomorrow...when that happens, i have to clear my head and focus my attention on something physical and static...something that won't trigger more possibilities. some people call that meditation

there have been nights when just lying there i have gotten an adrenalin rush...its fucking amazing but of course ruins the entire next day

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    I sometimes feel bad if I see a possibility (to do something) come up, or about to come up, and I don't take the measures to make myself available for the experience. Not so much about the experience in particular, but, to have known what such an experience feels like. I don't want to leave out any experience, so that I limit what I 'know about'. It's more about the novelty of certain experiences that allows me to consciously tap into Se, and say, 'you may never get to try this again, so go at it, full-throttle!'
    Seeking detailed data? Comparing?

She realized there were happy memories and sad memories along the way-HOWEVER she doesn't have a "feeling" imprint of the happy memories. She knows they were happy, she can't replicate the happy feeling when thinking about it, so she just feels empty and sad becuase the happy isn't really there-even though she knows it was a happy memory.
    Because she's N (and naturally future-oriented)? Or because it was Fe (and the external thing isn't there anymore)?

That thing about past events being gone once time has passed is a thing that has been bothering me recently too. Where did it all go, what has come of it, did those things really happen?

Dunno if it's the same idea.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Sorry, y'all. Maybe I should have qualified my statement with:

*This is the stress behavior of the ENTPs I know personally (not ALL entps)
    *All the ENTPs I know are pretty broken in the head
    *All the ENTPs I know are male - you girls react differently? (That's it - I have to acquire me a ENTP gal to have around)

I get phone calls regularly - sometimes drunk, high, quietly freaking out, et al - from ENTPs losing it. She did me wrong... I can't sleep... Tell me a story... Talk me down... Nothing's going right, make me laugh... Slather me with Fe and be sweet to me...

I know one in particular who doesn't drink, smoke or eat his stress. He finds a loss of control VERY distasteful (he considers himself too smart to succumb to such things). His stress grip still seems to turn him into a masochist (just not with chemicals, more like looking for trouble). I know another ENTP like that as well - fastidious with his person.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    *All the ENTPs I know are pretty broken in the head
    Fix me !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Fix me !
    Mission: Applying cerebral space shuttle tape to Entropie's brain.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

One thing though. You describe a rather intresting phaenomenom pink.

There is that INFJ girl I know. She always gets to know people of whom she says right from the start they are broken in the head. In the end then, when the people are stalking her, she loudly complains about them being broken in the head and asks for help to get rid of them.

Meaning: she knew from the start, did it nevertheless and later complained about it.

I know feelings aint logical and if you like someone you give him a chance. But why the big show of being surprised in the end ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    *All the ENTPs I know are male - you girls react differently? (That's it - I have to acquire me a ENTP gal to have around)
    You could check Qre:us, whatever or FemmeUrbane, if you want.

But as a matter of fact, I know several ENTP girls IRL. Very interesting people, by the way.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Fix me !
    Why should she?

Frankly, do you deserve a repair, you alcoholic wreck?
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

One thing though. You describe a rather intresting phaenomenom pink.

There is that INFJ girl I know. She always gets to know people of whom she says right from the start they are broken in the head. In the end then, when the people are stalking her, she loudly complains about them being broken in the head and asks for help to get rid of them.

Meaning: she knew from the start, did it nevertheless and later complained about it.

I know feelings aint logical and if you like someone you give him a chance. But why the big show of being surprised in the end ?
    I've caused offense, I think. My apologies. "Broken in the head" is a term flipped around amongst my friends to mean a wide variety and level of brokenness, ranging from silly and crazy, to WTH? It's not a slight by any definition. This includes me too.

(I met a guy once who had had such an ideal upbringing that NOTHING was wrong with him. He gave me the creeps!)

As to attracting and dealing with truly unstable bad-crazy people, I wouldn't know. I don't court that sort of acquaintance.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code