User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Being a gay male trapped inside a woman's body is completely plausible, even if you would be a huge anomaly. But the questioned has to be asked if you have always felt more like a man than a woman, in both a physical and an emotional sense. Transexuals generally feel like they've never fit into their own body. It should have been noticeable since you were quite young if this was the case however i'm not ruling anything out. The gay members of society, including myself have always felt different than other members of their own gender but usually feel at home in their body. Their feeling of social awkwardness usually is related to not fitting into acceptable gender roles and interests, and of course their sexual attraction to the same sex, which may or may not become realised a bit later in the piece.

The thing to remember is that unless you are an absolute complete arsehole, you will no doubt always have friends where ever you go, if you make the effort. There are always going to be people who accept you for who are, and 9 times out of 10 these will be the friends you would rather have anyway, as opposed to those will turn their back on you for a simple gender identity crisis.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Na...you are just you. I mean seriously, girly girls have no fun any way. They don't get dirty, they don't take engines apart, can't change a light bulb and are terrified of spiders. Why on earth would you want to be like that?
    Anyone outside of the norm has their sexuality questioned (which is complete BS anyway).
    I'm not exactly butch, but I don't wear pink dresses, and my sexuality is questioned all the time - although that maybe my seeming ambivalence towards the opposite sex.

Maybe they'er just jealous.
    (why do they care?)
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I think one should never start to think about, if something he is doing is totally male or not. Starting with that can lead to you pretending to be someone, you are not.

I myself am a total girl and if someone questions my malehood, as you said, who cares
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I do like dudes but I act like one which makes me think I really want to be a gay guy.

I have a new hair cut and everyone had a disgust face on ask, " Ew why the hell did you cut your hair?"
    So I just replied," To score a boner with your mom what else"

That's not the only situation,

This guy tried to make fun of me so he said in front of all of his friends that I have a small chest
    I wasn't offended since I replied back," At least it was a mouth full for your mom last night"

It's hard for people to view me even as a girl. Do I really act like a guy?
    You might be surprised to know that I relate to this completely... you ought to hit my website at some point
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by FireyPheonix View Post
    Na...you are just you. I mean seriously, girly girls have no fun any way. They don't get dirty, they don't take engines apart, can't change a light bulb and are terrified of spiders. Why on earth would you want to be like that?
    HEY!!! I can TOO change a lightbulb! :steam:

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    I sometimes think I might be a gay man trapped in a woman's body. But then I see a baby or something sparkly and pink, start squeeing, and realize I'm probably just a woman in a woman's body.
    Oh, no no, guys feel that way all the time -- they just pretend otherwise. Honestly. *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker45 View Post
    Being a gay male trapped inside a woman's body is completely plausible, even if you would be a huge anomaly. But the questioned has to be asked if you have always felt more like a man than a woman, in both a physical and an emotional sense. Transexuals generally feel like they've never fit into their own body. It should have been noticeable since you were quite young if this was the case however i'm not ruling anything out. The gay members of society, including myself have always felt different than other members of their own gender but usually feel at home in their body. Their feeling of social awkwardness usually is related to not fitting into acceptable gender roles and interests, and of course their sexual attraction to the same sex, which may or may not become realised a bit later in the piece.
    Thank you -- yes, it's the body. For trans, the outer doesn't match the inner perception, and the dysphoria doesn't really ever go away regardless of what you try.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    NICE

OP: Tried a kilt?

Nothing is worn under the kilt. It is all in perfect working order.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    HEY!!! I can TOO change a lightbulb! :steam:
    NT's are so sensitive.
    Seriously, I know women who can't. Yes, it's scary.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

I do like dudes but I act like one which makes me think I really want to be a gay guy.

I have a new hair cut and everyone had a disgust face on ask, " Ew why the hell did you cut your hair?"

This guy tried to make fun of me so he said in front of all of his friends that I have a small chest
    I wasn't offended since I replied back," At least it was a mouth full for your mom last night"

Problem solved: you're ENTP. Not even you have to believe what you say.

That, or I'm guessing you're not going to be really happy with guys unless they got MILF.

ps. if it's your friend's reaction to you that started this nonsense thread, consider literally saying to her that's she's whizzing you a little off center and you don't like it so much.

To give advice to ENTPs is to wear a kick me I'm luv'n it sign. That's why INFJs carry testicle wrenches.

*double snap*

Girlfriend, dorothy ain't got noooothing on ya! Trust!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by FireyPheonix View Post
    NT's are so sensitive.
    Seriously, I know women who can't. Yes, it's scary.
    I know.
    I mean, the process is simple:

1. Blast the first one with a shotgun.
    2. Get a guy to unscrew the remains and install the new one and sweep up the glass while holding said shotgun.

At least, that's how I heard they do it in Kentucky.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft