User Tag List

First 12345 Last

okay lets summarize cuz its confusing: she is a physical woman who is comfortable with women clothing but not fixated to them, and she likes to go to bed with men, but she is not sure about her psychological gender. she might be a psychological male, and since -as such- she still digs men, she might be a psychologicaly male homosexual, in woman clothing, with male haircut.

well, i think, she is just a normal entp.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    okay lets summarize cuz its confusing: she is a physical woman who is comfortable with women clothing but not fixated to them, and she likes to go to bed with men, but she is not sure about her psychological gender. she might be a psychological male, and since -as such- she still digs men, she might be a psychologicaly male homosexual, in woman clothing, with male haircut.

well, i think, she is just a normal entp.
    I understand that much, but where's the evidence that she may psychologically be a male homosexual? To me, the examples just sound like a nonsequitur.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

yeah, i thought the examples were just meant to demonstrate her coolness. his coolness. her coolness. not looking for a connection ...

well, at any rate making jokes about other peoples mothers is a bit of a male thing to do, isnt it?

(not native american so i dont know)

but its not gay, for sure.

so what would should a gay man in a womens body say about someones mother father.

yeah, that reminds me of another video title

YouTube - Peaches- Live- Shake Ur Dix

YouTube - electric six-naked pictures (of your mother)

none of them fit the theme though. i think cool might have invented something new there. write a song about it, cool!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'd totally be a drag queen for a day...that could be fun...haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Perhaps I'm nave, but I don't understand why suggesting that you have had sexual relations with your criticizer's mother would necessarily makes you a 'gay guy who dresses in women clothing'. It seems like a rather shallow thing that would make you seem male.
    Gawd.
    Yeah.

ENTP girls do have a "maverick" feel to them, sometimes, which maybe some people can read as "masculine" -- they can take and dish out whatever a guy gives to them, sometimes better.

But that doesn't make them not women.

As long as you're happy with who you are, who cares what they think?

And let's get it straight: "Male homosexuals" are not trans, they still have a male self-identity. The psychology is radically different. "Drag queens" usually fall in the "male homosexual" camp, although not exclusively.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTJ

I sometimes think I might be a gay man trapped in a woman's body. But then I see a baby or something sparkly and pink, start squeeing, and realize I'm probably just a woman in a woman's body.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I would give up being a woman except for childbirth, nursing and vaginal sex.

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

I'm wearing whatever, no matter what gender is "supposed" to wear it. If it fits and looks great on me, I don't mind buying and using. The only problem I have right now is that I don't have a pair of sandals that goes well with my skirt.

Maybe you just like to explore the world of men? It's quite different from their female counterpart.
    I'm not sure there is an explicit way for men to be, there's always those gray-area humans out there who mess up whatever we've tried to establish as "traditional" men. Same goes for women of course.
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Everybody has the ability to fall for either of the sexes. Somewhere along the lines we just get preferences that eventually define our sexual preference. But love is more then appearances alone.

As for casual clothing, I doubt it has much of anything to do with actual sexual preference. Unless you dress up in a miniskirt and stockings with sexy lingerie underneath. *shrug*

MBTI
    INTP

Hm.
    I don't think you should go by what other people think your gender is.
    "Other people" have a history of being wrong...
    Maybe you're just a masculine female.
    Read "Female Masculinity", even though it's more focused on the queer community. (Then lend it to me...)
    But maybe you are a gay male. What makes you think you are? What you've said seems like something a girl could've said. I would've said that. Do you feel male?