User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w8

Let us know when we do something you appreciate. We really do like feeling valuable.
    R[a]ngl[e]r

MBTI
    ENTJ

Be direct and forward. I can enjoy talking about anything - *anything* - but I appreciate directness very, very much. Beating around the bush = frustrated ENTJ.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    Beating around the bush = frustrated ENTJ.
    Which could lead to an acerbic ENTJ, likely resulting in a reticent INFP, likely resulting in a pertinacious ENTJ, etcetera.

INFPs: Don't deny conflict, especially if debates contribute to a cooperative effort. Try to appreciate the ENTJ's low priority given to consensus for its own sake, particularly when the two of you are in agreement and a third party is preventing your team from achieving its goals.

MBTI
    INTJ

Talk to an ENTJ about business ventures, or various ways of how to eliminate competition.

They eat that shit up.

Also, male ENTJs love to talk about military history, and female ENTJs love to talk about how "all guys want" her.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Walkman View Post
    I'm a male ENTJ and my closest confidant is a female ENTJ. I think both of us prefer people to be extremely direct and to the point. Don't "beat around the bush".

Most of my friends are NT's -- the main thing we seem to have in common is that we enjoy talking about almost anything.

ENTJ's act more self sufficient that we really are. There can be a lot of "F" hidden below the surface of an an ENTJ.
    ENTJs have what you might call...a gooey center

As far as who has great communication with ENTJs: i think you all should check out ISTPs. The ones that arent borderline personality disorder (running around breaking and stealing shit for their own amusement) are REALLY awesome. They really relate to the NT temperament, and their Ni is an auxiliary. I think their Ti-Ni axis paired with Se works a lot like our Te-Se axis paired with Ni. We both can get really into "what is 'actually' going on", cutting away at the fat, or theories that have no basis in reality etc

My ISTP friend and I can debate anything, no matter how personal or offensive it should be to the other. That is a good thing in the world of ENTJ.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    I have an INFP friend and we always had wonderful conversations about the motives of individuals. We talk for hours about the reasons for wars, the minds of sexual predators, the senselessness of nationalism and mindset of our classmates. We also have wonderful conversations about our desires to travel the world, philosophy and the art that we create. We watch a lot of movies together, and then we dissect them after.

I love the passion that you guys have, and when I am around you it is contagious- - I feel most passionate when I am with one of you.
    Passionate, entrepreneurial, philosophical and intellectual discussion topics rule the day !

Just let it flow freely. Unless it's complete horse shit I tend not to judge people by what they say and appeciate candor and imaginative converstions. Actions are more susceptible to my judgement any day.

MBTI
    ENTJ

female ENTJs love to talk about how "all guys want" her
    SO true.

Wait. Edgar, what are you saying?

Actions are more susceptible to my judgement any day.
    Me too. A lot.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I'm an ENTJ, over time I've developed a dislike for any kind of "deep" or "theorethical" kind of talk. I prefer small talk, bullshit, or joking.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENTP

Damn right. A lot of times, I'd be stuck in meetings or just having a conversation with someone, and if I had any hair, would pull that shit out, because people take 20 minutes to ask a simple question. Yet, my prompting to hurry up gets viewed as my being an asshole. Well, I am an asshole, but truth is, I am one who gets to the point.

ENTJ's, it seems, can weave ideas into sentences with ease; it becomes frustrating when others can't do that.

Marc

Quote Originally Posted by Walkman View Post
    I'm a male ENTJ and my closest confidant is a female ENTJ. I think both of us prefer people to be extremely direct and to the point. Don't "beat around the bush".

Most of my friends are NT's -- the main thing we seem to have in common is that we enjoy talking about almost anything.

ENTJ's act more self sufficient that we really are. There can be a lot of "F" hidden below the surface of an an ENTJ.
    "There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what's right with America." ~~ Bill Clinton.