• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INTP and ENTP are insecure

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
So I have been reading the threads and a common theme that emerges are INTP and ENTP are insecure especially INTP.

Let me know if you agree or disagee with me.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
Let me know if you agree or disagee with me.

I'll do you one better. I disregard you.

But seriously... any individual of any type can be insecure. The common theme, if it's to be taken as correct information anyway, is that NTPs who've admited this here are insecure or non-NTPs know insecure ones personally.

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
I judge from their need to berate others not necessarily, anybody said their insecure.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Is logic insecure? Or the repercussions of logic to the one that can't perceive logical repercussions due to insecurity?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I thought our need to berate others is what made us xNTPs extra cool?

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
Even talking about how logical you are, in it self is insecure.

You'll dont countersignal well.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
I judge from their need to berate others not necessarily, anybody said their insecure.

Could you clarify? How is berating insecure? err

chegra said:
Even talking about how logical you are, in it self is insecure

No, it isn't. It's when one can't be reasoned with once they've been proven incorrect is when you can say they're being insecure. Talking about how logical one is is just a form of acknowledgement or even pride.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Being critical is not intrinsically linked to insecurity. That's just one of those popular assumptions without validation.

Did you stop being an ENTP just in time for this thread? :D

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
I find berating XNTPs with beratings that prey on my insecuritys very berating.

And illogical.

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
But the question is when you ask yourself if you are insecure, what response do you get?

But I dont know INTP just seem insecure.
I am sure the other types agree.

L

Lasting_Pain

But the question is when you ask yourself if you are insecure, what response do you get?

But I dont know INTP just seem insecure.
I am sure the other types agree.

Because behind all of our intelligence is a little starved kid who is begging for a chance to come out and see the light again.

L

Lasting_Pain

If we were insecure, I think the INTP would not even notice. We would think we were acting natural.