User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTP

I wouldn't say I was insecure, just inadequate.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

^ You do look rather wobbly in those heels, Mort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I think any type can be insecure. The difference is in how the insecurity manifests itself.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

deleted

Since when the fuck were Ps secure? Commencing end thread.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

You end this thread and i'll introduce another INTJ baiting thread buddy.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Quote Originally Posted by zarc View Post
    Go out of their way? It's more like you're in their way while it's happening and they might come off strong for the unprepared. As for proving how smart they are, it's moreso the quest to show how much smarter they are than you. You prove it to them and to yourself when it's over. Or they prove it to themselves because they're uncertain and uncertain you'll catch on, which is thrilling if you aren't. When they go out of their way, it's usually to disarm someone through Fe.
    No. I've actually seen entps i know set up situations in order to display some form of cleverness. This usually occurs after a slight from someone else about their intelligence. You can see them seething whenever their intelligence is questioned. As far as being in their way, well they usually choose to go around me and on to an easier target.

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    No. I've actually seen entps i know set up situations in order to display some form of cleverness. This usually occurs after a slight from someone else about their intelligence. You can see them seething whenever their intelligence is questioned. As far as being in their way, well they usually choose to go around me and on to an easier target.
    Setting someone up doesn't mean they've gone out of their way to do it, though. It doesn't imply much effort, especially because it's fairly easy for them to do it--unless of course the target isn't easy and is good game. Or maybe they're incredibly bored. Eh. If they've got a handle on Fe they're slyer with their manipulation.

Seething? lol I doubt they'd care if their intelligence is questioned. I think what they'd care is that they're being questioned by someone of an 'obvious' lesser kind. But there is no seething. If they ever get irritated it's mostly against the object when they can't figure something/one out. They don't go after easier targets on principle. The thrill comes from obstacles. If you're easy prey or have become figured out, you're no longer interesting. They'll likely ignore you or prod you into making a big/ger fool of yourself (through Fe) just for a quickie laugh. And when finished with the quick n'easy bake, they'll toss the cake aside and ignore you for good.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by chegra View Post
    So I have been reading the threads and a common theme that emerges are INTP and ENTP are insecure especially INTP.

Let me know if you agree or disagee with me.
    Disagree.

ENTPs might want to be adored, but this isn't our life force.

INTPs might want to... be... um... looked up to... but... they're more than happy to be all INTJ-in-the-corner-alone-in-their-superior-thoughts-and-entertaining-themselves-with-it.

XNTPs.

N doesn't notice.
    T sees past it.
    P can flow with it, or from it.
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Quote Originally Posted by chegra View Post

You'll dont countersignal well.

IT'S ALL SO CLEAR TO ME NOW

MBTI
    INFJ

INTPs are suppose to be critical. Their first function looks for inconsistencies and flaws. I found this on cognitive processes.com:

This process is evidenced in behaviors like taking things or ideas apart to figure out how they work. The analysis involves looking at different sides of an issue and seeing where there is inconsistency. In so doing, we search for a leverage point that will fix problems with the least amount of effort or damage to the system. We engage in this process when we notice logical inconsistencies between statements and frameworks, using a model to evaluate the likely accuracy of whats observed.
    They're like mental termines... analyze an idea until it collaspes. I guess this can be taken the wrong way.