User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 126

  1. #31
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    No taco is secure around me, that's fer shure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  2. #32
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chegra View Post
    So I have been reading the threads and a common theme that emerges are INTP and ENTP are insecure especially INTP.

    Let me know if you agree or disagee with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by chegra View Post
    I judge from their need to berate others not necessarily, anybody said their insecure.
    Quote Originally Posted by chegra View Post
    Even talking about how logical you are, in it self is insecure.

    You'll dont countersignal well.
    Quote Originally Posted by chegra View Post
    But the question is when you ask yourself if you are insecure, what response do you get?

    But I dont know INTP just seem insecure.
    I am sure the other types agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by chegra View Post
    Logics is a subcategory of the illogical
    Quote Originally Posted by chegra View Post
    lol
    Hi.

    I disagree with you.

    Plox provide evidence for your claims.

    Thank you and have a good day.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    693

    Default

    I don't really see this so much with the intps. They seem way too indifferent to the opinions of others to be thought of as insecure. A couple of the entps I know do seem overly concerned with being seen as witty and intelligent and will sometimes go out of their way to prove just how smart they are. I guess this is a form of insecurity.

  4. #34
    Senior Member Into It's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    664

    Default

    All INTPs are insecure and mean.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    entp
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    its not insecure as much it is the need to question stuff...when im in the middle of questioning and making up my mind about something, ill prolly appear insecure to you. then when my mind is made up and i have solid justifications for my beliefs, i would be running circles around you naked just to make you say im insecure.

    thats the only reason applicable from a personality typing perspective. all other insecurities can exist for whatever self-worth issues. that said, unless its a body image issue, theoretically, NTPs should be able to think through an doubts they have. i can.

  6. #36
    Senior Member BlahBlahNounBlah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Insecure about what?


    I know I have weaknesses, and I'm not ashamed of them. I actually think it's weird that so many people are.

    People think I'm arrogant sometimes, but they overlook the fact that I admit to my weaknesses just as easily as I admit to my strengths.

  7. #37
    Senior Member BlahBlahNounBlah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    its not insecure as much it is the need to question stuff...when im in the middle of questioning and making up my mind about something, ill prolly appear insecure to you. then when my mind is made up and i have solid justifications for my beliefs, i would be running circles around you naked just to make you say im insecure.

    thats the only reason applicable from a personality typing perspective. all other insecurities can exist for whatever self-worth issues. that said, unless its a body image issue, theoretically, NTPs should be able to think through an doubts they have. i can.

    ^^^ Agreeing with this.

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    Zzzz
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank
    I don't really see this so much with the intps. They seem way too indifferent to the opinions of others to be thought of as insecure. A couple of the entps I know do seem overly concerned with being seen as witty and intelligent and will sometimes go out of their way to prove just how smart they are. I guess this is a form of insecurity.
    Go out of their way? It's more like you're in their way while it's happening and they might come off strong for the unprepared. As for proving how smart they are, it's moreso the quest to show how much smarter they are than you. You prove it to them and to yourself when it's over. Or they prove it to themselves because they're uncertain and uncertain you'll catch on, which is thrilling if you aren't. When they go out of their way, it's usually to disarm someone through Fe.

  9. #39
    movin melodies kiddykat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    1,115

    Default

    Depends on the person, how well they know themselves, how self-assured they are?

    I know people of different types who are insecure, who hide it in their own ways. Those who are more secure with themselves tend to show it the most, I think. They know how to communicate effectively.

    When we're brave enough to be ourselves, it speaks confidence to me.

  10. #40
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,909

    Default

    By most definitions I can think of, I am insecure. However, just because I know it's true of me does not mean it is true of all INTPs and ENTPs, or all people that tend to be picky and critical.

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Insecurity: the new something... that would define itself if only it weren't trying so hard... and revising itself constantly... and smelling like tacos...
    I see what you're saying here...

    ...You want us to order tacos.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] Conflict - INTP conflict avoidant and ENTP conflict tolerant/seeking?
    By messijo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-08-2016, 05:08 PM
  2. [ENTP] What are the differences between ENFP and ENTP?
    By Necobellator in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-25-2016, 02:01 AM
  3. [NT] How are INTP and INTJ different
    By think2much in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 06:35 PM
  4. [NT] Fascinating story of INTP and ENTP power team / pioneers
    By themarlins in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 08:29 PM
  5. [INFJ] Why Do INFJs think ENTPs are SO Adorable? And Want to Eat Them?
    By Winds of Thor in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 11:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO