User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which type is most likely going to conquer the world !?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • TJ (Te)

26 72.22%
  • EP (Ne+Se)

2 5.56%
  • EJ (Te+Fe)

7 19.44%
  • EX( Fe+Ne, Fe+Se)

0 0%
  • EX( Ne+Te, Te+Se)

1 2.78%
First 2345 Last

Lasting_Pain

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Oh sure the INTPs have a secret organization, but the ENTP has a more secret secret orginization that will counter your orgnization; so lastly we're the real one conquering the world.
    Are you serious, you will never have an secret organization, probably not even an organization, an ENTP can't even hold water. Once they start talking, they are like Joe Biden on the campaign Trail. They never know when to shut up.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    To take over the world.....

Are you prepared to break the law
    Are you prepared to live your life in constant fear
    Are you prepared to face death everyday
    Are you prepared to fight against every police and soldier on this planet
    Are you prepared to live your life like an action movie gone seriously wrong
    Are you prepared to face a violent death
    Are you prepared to live like an outlaw such as Osama Bin Laden for the rest of your life
    Are you prepared to be assassinated at night everyday in your sleep
    Are you prepared to sacrifice everything, even your life and other people's, for a delusional dream

If you answer yes on all of the above, you are on your way to take over the world.
    On your way, yes. But planning to fail.

If you're actually taking over the world, you'll quell dissent. So fighting every military and civil representative, living the action movie and being Osama is a short road to local stardom, at best. It actually assumes that the world power infrastructure stays more or less intact and able to fight against you.

Mostly I think you just have to kill a lot of important people. And have enough spoils left over to keep your army on your side.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post

If you're actually taking over the world, you'll quell dissent. So fighting every military and civil representative, living the action movie and being Osama is a short road to local stardom, at best. It actually assumes that the world power infrastructure stays more or less intact and able to fight against you.

Mostly I think you just have to kill a lot of important people. And have enough spoils left over to keep your army on your side.
    Kill or politically destroy. I think I'd start by pulling together reasonably small group of loyal minions with high security clearances.

In the meantime, I'm keeping the chemistry Ph.D. candidates well supplied with cookies, brownies, etc. They may eventually be useful as well.

MBTI
    INTJ

Minions? Political assassination?

I vote contract ninjas.

The other team, aka The Man, has a lot invested in the current political environment. To do down The Man at his own game you'd have to work as hard as He does. A bunch of sudden killings however would not merely take your opponents quickly out of the picture, but would serve a higher purpose: destabilization of institutions. To take over the world you have to do away with, or at least centralise, a number of different political systems.

It's either that or foment World War III and strike the winner while He's dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post

I disagree with this, if you have to plot and manipulate, you will never get there . Millions of people are ploting and manipulating in this world and think of it as a chess game. War is not a chess game, its a Se game.

If you are not prepared to challenge death and put your life in the line, don't think about taking over the world.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    INTJ

I disagree with this, if you have to plot and manipulate, you will never get there . Millions of people are ploting and manipulating in this world and think of it as a chess game. War is not a chess game, its a Se game.

If you are not prepared to challenge death and put your life in the line, don't think about taking over the world.
    How about if I put other people's lives on the line?

Megalomania isn't just for the disorganised.

I wouldn't know how to dominate anything, let alone the world.

I say TJs.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    INTP

If I can't take over the world from the safety of my underground lair while stroking a spoiled Siamese, you can keep it.

It's a stupid world anyway...

But just for fun - those on this thread who are honestly nurturing a secret plot for world domination, raise your hands.

Higher.

O.K.... Guards - seize them!

either way, you have to challenge the law sooner or later.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    INTJ

Only if you have a firm belief in institutions.

As a Chart The Course kinda guy, I'll be advising my World Dominator<tm> and his team of make-up artists, that there is no law, only people following laws.