• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Who wants ENTP women?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Okay - that really helps. Do you think there is space here for misinterpretation of the other person's reactions? Wouldn't a conversation be helpful too to understand where the other person may be coming from? I think this is hard for me as an ENFP because I am so willing to show myself (at least larger parts) and assume the other person is doing the same. Also, we do like to talk through everything - there is that :smile:

Nah, don't think there's misinterpretation but that doesn't mean there aren't conversations, how direct they are however depends on the reactions I get. One thing I can do is read people. I have doubted this in the past and gone against what my intuition was telling me about what the other person wanted vs who I am in relationships and all it ever does is drag things out longer, I have an open mind so will give them chances but I know to trust my intuition if it tells me they don't want me to be me. I can also compare relationships where I can be myself, some people do want me to be myself, it's usually easy to see.

sculpting

I'm heterosexual, and ENTP's are currently at #1 spot on my 'Most Attractive Type' list, followed by INFP.

This is because I really like Ne, and the close letter proximity makes me feel more comfortable than with ENFPs.

Most of my entp girlfriends have found INTPs to be best. Other entps are terrible-they pick each other to death. However my current entp friend has an ISTJ. She is working through understand tert Fi oddness but she is happy with him. However she gets her Ne bucket filled from me.

Some INTPs may get along with some ENFPs but I am afraid it is more fleeting fun. We ENFPs will not understand that we are sort of novel and funny but will not meet the deep Ti needs you guys have. I only have one INTP who I have a deep friendship with. It isnt like I understand half of what he is saying honestly-we communicate in alternate dimensions. But I have fought for his ideas so we bond over that. He is married with a baby so I would NEVER, EVER go there, but we are close friends.

The thing about ENTP's is that some are awesome squared, while others are douches.

Sounds like sour grapes.

I am totally with Gewitter on this one. I firmly feel my company serves as an ENTP douche bag concentration device. However I'd like to replace douchebag with "socially and emotionally retarded". Good call Gewitter!

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Looking for ENTP lady in the Western North Carolina area. I'm 19 and ISFP, 9w8 sx/so. Register and send me a PM please.

:D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
+ he makes Pizza with cheese like a young god, so go for it ! :D

AceofSpades

MBTI Type
INFJ
ENTP women are hot! Logical with the ability to verbally and physically spar if that's your cup of tea! They usually have nice boobs too.

Last edited:

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Why are you giving them out or something...

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
entp and intj women are by far the most under-appreciated. 7s are so often superficially appreciated, and 6s tend to be loyal in the sense that they don't pay enough attention to what they need/want. 8s are more in-charge of their own desires, so they don't give a fuck who wants them bc they're focused more so on what they want.

infps can be taught to appreciate them with age and wisdom (need first-hand experience). infjs, obviously, and very possibly enfjs too (who rarely KNOW what they want). the intp pairing maybe doesn't have huge sparks, but it would be mostly happy (like enfp infp). isfjs would be like calling up some triple a players bc your roster is decimated by injuries. i think intjs make a lot of sense too, but enneagram compatibility, aesthetics, and similar values are all very important.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wonder... will she jump my bones every one or two days and let me cuddle with her after the fact each time? (Demanding, I know...)

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I have determined that I love ENTP women. Not in bed though.

(Although they are likely better than ENTP men in bed. ENTP men are not very good in bed at all.)

hmmm I wonder howmany of either he has actually slept with.... seriously lost credibility at hps ability to type anyone

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Female ENTPs are rad! They're like male ENTPs, except not as smug. I can't say I've met enough irl to know if I'm attracted to the type. I suspect though that their brand of awesomeness is such that I would be more inclined to vote for them than date them, unless some pretty direct flirting had been laid down already. They would fly above my radar, so to speak. Plus, they're kinda dudey.

SerengetiBetty

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
^^^ teehee you said dudey

I wonder... will she jump my bones every one or two days and let me cuddle with her after the fact each time? (Demanding, I know...)
cuddling every time might be asking a bit too much. frequent bone jumping on the other hand .......:devil:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
from my experiences... you seem to be very right! I always seem to be surrounded with ESTJ men who think I should be with them.
too bad I can't stand their S-ness (and they my N-ness) in the long term. it just doesn't work.

If there are any problems between me and my husband, they stem from J vs. P; not from S vs. N...

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Female ENTPs are rad! They're like male ENTPs, except not as smug. I can't say I've met enough irl to know if I'm attracted to the type. I suspect though that their brand of awesomeness is such that I would be more inclined to vote for them than date them, unless some pretty direct flirting had been laid down already. They would fly above my radar, so to speak. Plus, they're kinda dudey.

The one I know is about as smug as ENTP males get. She fights The System hard; Perma-goth attire (Although well put together), listens to dark industrial music (Rob Zombie is as light as her music gets), and you can be sure she refuses to do anything traditional. I don't really know what to think of her.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
cuddling every time might be asking a bit too much. frequent bone jumping on the other hand .......:devil:

Sounds about right to me :D

Eh, I need the cuddles enough to properly detach the rest of the time otherwise I'm almost as well off doing the rest manually in front of the computer... :(