• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Who wants ENTP women?

B

ByMySword

I interpreted nothing but a bitter undertone on your behalf and I didn't think it had any place on TypeC when it involved another person. I wasn't trying to be gentle with you, I gave you a little push to see how you would respond and you in turn responded just as I'd assumed you would, you got emotional, lost your cool and lashed out. I wasn't trying to antagonize you but I also wasn't going to handle you with kid gloves.

I'm not a lab rat, dude. I'm a person. You giving me a little "push" on something that I'm still sensitive about is for lack of a better term, fucked up.

I'm an emotional person, and I wouldn't trade it for a second. Its what makes me feel alive. I went through a phase where I blocked it, and that was very unhealthy for me. Occasionally, I lose my cool. In this case, I'm discovering it was more and more warranted. I didn't ask for anyone's assessment on the situation. It was an announcement, nothing more.

So basically what I'm seeing now is that you have no justification for anything that you did. You basically saw an opportunity to start a confrontation for no good reason, and did so.

For the second part of your statement, I totally disagree! This would justify most of the bad acts that have happened in the world. Think, act and think some more my friend not the other way around.

I didn't say whether they could be justified as wrong or right. I said they could be justified as "understandable". Which means that people could understand how a person could make a mistake, etc.

MAJOR MISTAKE!

Thank you, Dr. Phil. :dry:

Would have shown a lot of maturity, gained a lot of respect and saved us both some keystrokes.

Know what else would have saved us some keystrokes? You leaving something that happened two weeks ago alone. Everyone else did.

Read the poem "if" by Kipling. The world will not always talk to you the way you want to be spoken to. Part of having the MBTI as a tool is understanding we all go about things differently and not taking any one of them personal. I had no ill intent or malice behind my words, I had no outcome I'd hoped for, I was just stating an observation and what my Ne told me about it.

You may have a way you desire to be confronted but it won't always go the way you want, that doesn't justify your response.

So basically, you decided to take it upon your almighty self and teach me the ways of the world? No ill content? No malice? I won't even try to quote all the things you said to me!!! It was very personal, and if it wasn't to you, then you should have never engaged in this confrontation in the first place!!! You directly insulted ME!!!! That makes it personal, and you should realize that. If you don't, then your social adeptness seriously needs a fine tuning.

Thank you Almighty Tucson!!! :dry:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think that this new smiley is appropriate for what's happening in this thread.

:girlfight:

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
[YOUTUBE="OfOACVCOJsM"]Power Rangers[/YOUTUBE]

Qre:us

*SIGH*

I'll take the hit people. Feel free to start talking about me now.

You are very welcome.

/ego

Twinkle, I have broken up with you because word around the block is that you dish out your sugar to anyone who offers to take a bite! HUSSY! :steam:

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
1294967048_ef46154026.jpg

But Qre:us! What we have is special! It's my life purpose to spread the gospel of sweet sweet icing and cannibal affection. I never even took off my paper dress around anyone else, only you baby!

Last edited:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I eat the bottom of cupcakes and muffins first.

Because the top is the best. Am I weird?

Qre:us

But Qre:us! What we have is special! It's my life purpose to spread the gospel of sweet sweet icing and cannibal affection. I never even took off my paper dress around anyone else, only you baby!

Your paper dress looks quite sad to be still on you!

But...but...ah, what the heck, how do I resist something like that ^!!

*CHOMP*

mmmmm...(i even leave bite marks, grr) :wubbie:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I ate your mother.

marmandahalf

This is a lie, she took it off for me, too.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Will you all be happier if I bring friends?

cupcakes1238698121.jpg

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Regarding red flags: I wouldn't date anyone who gets into personal arguments on public message boards.

I don't need the drama.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Regarding red flags: I wouldn't date anyone who gets into personal arguments on public message boards.

I don't need the drama.

Yeah - i am allergic to bullshit and stupidity
Speaking of which - you are now single, and so am I
So.........:blush:

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Didn't you just write about some hotness with some girl a few days ago? How single are you really?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Didn't you just write about some hotness with some girl a few days ago? How single are you really?

I am single as it gets
my mind roams to her from time to time throughout the day
but she is "seeing" somebody

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I am single as it gets
my mind roams to her from time to time throughout the day
but she is "seeing" somebody