• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Who wants ENTP women?

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I needed someone to blame anyway.....so yeah, iwakar......it was all your fault. ;)

Thanks though, everyone. My sarcasm only potentially masks how hard I'm taking this.

:puts on pads: That's it! Let it all out! (I'll make it up to you.) Here, use this:
intpg02169.jpg

:curls up like a roly-poly: Let the flagellation begin!

something boring

MBTI Type
nnja
Enneagram
4w5
Aww.... ByMySword, are you ok? How are you doing with everything? Sorry to hear about the breakup...

Walkman

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I didn't mean friendship, I meant the scheming that must occur to get our attention long enough to trick us into commitment of the romantic kind :ninja:

I most certainly wouldn't be interested in tricking any woman, ENTP or otherwise, into a romantic relationship. Maybe it's my ENTJ traditionalist view, but IMO, the decision to take a relationship from friendship to romantic remains with the woman. A man pursues a woman until she decides (whether or not) to catch him.

EDIT: I am drawn to ENTJ's as well, they are cool people when they aren't trying to make me their winged-monkey henchman.

I've noticed in the business world that ENTP's actually are often the "winged-monkey henchmen" of ENTJ's. But it is a symbiotic relationship that both ENTP's and ENTJ's profit from. My ENTJ orientation seems to feed off the enthusiasm and ideas of ENTP's and ENTP's seem to feed off my ENTJ ability to orchestrate the implementation of their ENTP ideas. 1+1=3

B

ByMySword

Aww.... ByMySword, are you ok? How are you doing with everything? Sorry to hear about the breakup...

Well not to go on and on about this, but no, I'm not okay with anything right now.

I just don't feel its appropriate to turn this thread into a rant.

Thank you, though.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Well, Femme and I broke up today.

So much for the fucking argument...........

Wow! Talk about low class, if that post is a window into how you behave and treat others I can see why the two of you broke up! Are you sure you're an INFJ? I can't picture an INFJ posting a picture like that with the statement you made. I'm not saying you couldn't be an unhealthy INFJ however I would think as an INFJ you would:

A) Have more respect for privacy both your own and the other person.

B) Would take the time needed to come to a conclusion and figure out how you feel before making an emotional post the same day you broke up.

I don't even think this is an age issue. It's low class and your actions are more a reflection of an ISFJ though I don't think by your post count you're a sensor.

Maybe you can clear up your intentions behind that post and you're inability to control your emotions/actions in a way that would be respectful to somebody you shared a relationship with.

As a side note, I think ENTP/INFJs have issues to overcome, both being healthy I think it's possible yet not an easy road and I think it would require a level of maturity that clearly exceeds yours.

Sorry it didn't work but instead of making posts like that I would suggest you take inventory on yourself and address what roll you played in things not working.

B

ByMySword

Wow! Talk about low class, if that post is a window into how you behave and treat others I can see why the two of you broke up! Are you sure you're an INFJ? I can't picture an INFJ posting a picture like that with the statement you made. I'm not saying you couldn't be an unhealthy INFJ however I would think as an INFJ you would:

A) Have more respect for privacy both your own and the other person.

B) Would take the time needed to come to a conclusion and figure out how you feel before making an emotional post the same day you broke up.

I don't even think this is an age issue. It's low class and your actions are more a reflection of an ISFJ though I don't think by your post count you're a sensor.

Maybe you can clear up your intentions behind that post and you're inability to control your emotions/actions in a way that would be respectful to somebody you shared a relationship with.

As a side note, I think ENTP/INFJs have issues to overcome, both being healthy I think it's possible yet not an easy road and I think it would require a level of maturity that clearly exceeds yours.

Sorry it didn't work but instead of making posts like that I would suggest you take inventory on yourself and address what roll you played in things not working.

Hey, Tuscon, when I made that post, I was a little heart broken, so why don't you do yourself a big favor and shut the fuck up!!!! :steam:

And from this post, its pretty clear that you know nothing about INFJs.

Plus, that was two fucking weeks ago!!! A little late, don't you think?

Also, speaking of respect, you probably have no idea what happened between us and how it all went down. For all you know, I may be fully entitled to my actions. So once again.........SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!! I will not be dictated to by someone who wasn't even involved in the situation or knows anything about it. Nor do I have to justify my actions to an asshole like you. Whether I was right or wrong is none of your concern.

Good day to you, sir.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Hey, Tuscon, when I made that post, I was a little heart broken, so why don't you do yourself a big favor and shut the fuck up!!!! :steam:

And from this post, its pretty clear that you know nothing about INFJs.

Plus, that was two fucking weeks ago!!! A little late, don't you think?

Also, speaking of respect, you probably have no idea what happened between us and how it all went down. For all you know, I may be fully entitled to my actions. So once again.........

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!! I will not be dictated to by someone who wasn't even involved in the situation or knows anything about it. Nor do I have to justify my actions to an asshole like you. Whether I was right or wrong is none of your concern.

Good day to you, sir.

And I thank you sir for totally validating everything that I'd assumed to be true about you. I can't imagine any woman wanting to be with a man, oh wait sorry for the error, boy, that reacts the way you do. The fact that you feel those actions have any justification only furthers my points.

Nobody should be worried about if you're right or wrong but you're posting in in a public forum for the world to see. There's now a time limit on doing what's right? It's been two weeks as you've said and you're still incapable of acting like a grown up.

Interesting stuff my friend and you couldn't have made yourself look any worse had you tried.

INFJ I would HIGHLY doubt but who knows, maybe you'll find one to come in and validate your exceedingly and continued childish behavior as INFJ like.

PS It's Tucson...

O

Oberon

Ahh, I remember when I was a young ENTP a$$hole... those were the days...

[sigh]

:D

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ahh, I remember when I was a young ENTP a$$hole... those were the days...

[sigh]

:D

when i was five years old, i knew when i wasn't someone's fucking mother.

Provoker

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Has anyone seen CaptainChick? I think her services are needed here.

B

ByMySword

The fact that you feel those actions have any justification only furthers my points.

Poetic Justice. Its very INFJ.

In any case, I actually never intended that post as a stab at her. It was meant as a public notice, so I wouldn't have to talk about it. Otherwise, I would have had to tell a million different people a million different times, and that would have hurt too much.

You don't know what happened. Stop acting like you do. If you want to continue this, take it to PM. This is not the thread for it.

It's been two weeks as you've said and you're still incapable of acting like a grown up.

It still hurts.

You bringing it up again only furthers the pain. Thanks a lot asshole.

And what makes me mad, isn't your opinion on the post itself, its how you said it. You directly insulted me. Yeah......even if I agreed with you, that's not the way you get someone around to your way of thinking. Looks like you could use a lesson in diplomacy.

INFJ I would HIGHLY doubt but who knows, maybe you'll find one to come in and validate your exceedingly and continued childish behavior as INFJ like.

Once again, you know nothing about them. And you know nothing about me. Stop assuming.....oh, but wait, that's right........you're an asshole. Its what you do.

PS It's Tucson...

No, its asshole. You know, I would have never called out anyone on a situation that I had no prior knowledge of. Your arrogance dumbfounds me.

Your assessment of the situation is both irritating and hurtful. Its been a long struggle for me to get over this incident and move on and you're awakening old demons that haven't truly gone to sleep yet. But I wouldn't expect any more from someone like you. Who the hell do you think you are?

Your entire post is such a cop out. I could have said anything right there and you would have denounced it. Because you've already made up your mind about something you know nothing about. Your interpretation of the situation is warped and you're making a judgment based on that. Leave the judging to the true J's.

Like I said, if you want to continue this, take it somewhere else. I'll talk to you on vent, if I have to. But not here.

Edit: Oh, and btw, nice ad hominem argument. Your wit astounds me. :dry:

Qre:us

MOVING ON........

- some two people got into a tiff over words at X thread
- someone got kicked out of that "other" thread
- someone deleted someone from their friends' list
- someone got banned
- someone is talking shit about someone else
- someone thinks someone is a prick and all their friends on PM agreed
- someone is always doing something.........

* why is knowing about the personals of all these someones so fascinating? :sleeping:

ENTP women........drama takes a back seat to dramatics in thoughts/ideas. (stay on topic please :D)

B

ByMySword

MOVING ON........

- some two people got into a tiff over words at X thread
- someone got kicked out of that "other" thread
- someone deleted someone from their friends' list
- someone got banned
- someone is talking shit about someone else
- someone thinks someone is a prick and all their friends on PM agreed
- someone is always doing something.........

* why is knowing about the personals of all these someones so fascinating? :sleeping:

ENTP women........drama takes a back seat to dramatics in thoughts/ideas. (stay on topic please :D)

THANK YOU!!!! :D

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Poetic Justice. Its very INFJ.

In any case, I actually never intended that post as a stab at her. It was meant as a public notice, so I wouldn't have to talk about it. Otherwise, I would have had to tell a million different people a million different times, and that would have hurt too much.

You don't know what happened. Stop acting like you do. If you want to continue this, take it to PM. This is not the thread for it.

It still hurts.

You bringing it up again only furthers the pain. Thanks a lot asshole.

And what makes me mad, isn't your opinion on the post itself, its how you said it. You directly insulted me. Yeah......even if I agreed with you, that's not the way you get someone around to your way of thinking. Looks like you could use a lesson in diplomacy.

Once again, you know nothing about them. And you know nothing about me. Stop assuming.....oh, but wait, that's right........you're an asshole. Its what you do.

No, its asshole. You know, I would have never called out anyone on a situation that I had no prior knowledge of. Your arrogance dumbfounds me.

Your assessment of the situation is both irritating and hurtful. Its been a long struggle for me to get over this incident and move on and your awakening old demons that haven't truly gone to sleep yet. But I wouldn't expect any more from someone like you. Who the hell do you think you are?

Your entire post is such a cop out. I could have said anything right there and you would have denounced it. Because you've already made up your mind about something you know nothing about. Your interpretation of the situation is warped and your making a judgement based on that. Leave the judging to the true J's.

Like I said, if you want to continue this, take it somewhere else. I'll talk to you on vent, if I have to. But not here.

quoted for its purtiness.

also, the bold part? sounds to me like you're talking to one.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No more or less than any other NT woman I suppose. Too many more personal attributes she needs to have aside from MBTI to make any single type that much better than any other.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Here's the reality of the situation. I don't want to see emotion based excuses to validate actions done in poor taste. I don't care who did what in your relationship, I don't need a story to justify the way you're acting as there is no justifying some things.

The reality is that no matter what she did, how big of a bitch or monster she is/was/can be, the fact that you dated somebody like is still a poor reflection on you. You made a choice to be with her, if she is some evil person the other side to that coin is you have poor judgement and it is only in focusing on the latter that you're going to grow beyond calling people names, having emotional outburst and not repeating the same mistakes.

You may tell me your story and I may totally agree with your view on her but I would still be holding you accountable for the roll you played in it. You are the one that choice to air the ending of your relationship in a public forum not I, I think it was done in poor taste and this isn't the place for it, end of story.

I personally would not want to date a young ENTP, we can be bulldozers when it comes to emotions and I know we can be very hard to deal with in many ways as we don't normally mature quickly. With that said again, you're an INFJ, you should pick up on what's going on with ease and stay clear. If you didn't there was some underlying reason you didn't be it lack of self respect or wishful thinking.

Anyway, I wish you luck man but I would tell you from the standpoint of somebody else interested in dating you I would see your posts in here as a HUGE red flag that you have a lot of maturing to do before you're capable of being in a healthy relationship.

As a side note, I don't know either of you, I just picked up on a bitterness I didn't feel had any place in here. That was confirmed by your responses and I'm sorry man, love hurts, you need to want love more than the fear of having it and you have to know you're going to take some hits looking for it. The people that ultimately end up in an amazing relationship are those that never become bitter or jaded and always stay open to getting hurt again.

Any boy can smile when times are good but only a man will smile when they're bad.

B

ByMySword

Here's the reality of the situation. I don't want to see emotion based excuses to validate actions done in poor taste.

This post was handled much better than your initial one.

You interpreted that this act was intended to stab. This was incorrect. In spite of that, I think that emotion can validate actions, especially ones done in the heat of the moment. That doesn't mean that they're wrong or right, but that they're understandable. I'm very slow to anger (I know this doesn't necessarily speak for that, lol) and I don't start things. I've probably blown up on this site maybe twice. And you're the second. But it was the way you went about it. Not what you said. I could have respected your opinion had it not been made so personal and so directly insulting to my character.

I don't care who did what in your relationship, I don't need a story to justify the way you're acting as there is no justifying some things.

I wasn't "acting" anyway, until someone felt the need to bring up something that happened two weeks ago and nitpick it into oblivion by directly insulting a person's character that they had no previous experience with. This type of arrogance I will not tolerate. I wasn't justifying any action, because the action you were accusing me of was misinterpreted as something else.

And to assume that someone wouldn't feel anger at those things is absurd. So yes, I blew up on you. If I had been disrespectful towards you, then your post would have been completely warranted. But from where I'm standing, I wasn't under the impression that I had been disrespectful to anyone, which made your accusations and assumptions that much more insulting.

The reality is that no matter what she did, how big of a bitch or monster she is/was/can be, the fact that you dated somebody like is still a poor reflection on you. You made a choice to be with her, if she is some evil person the other side to that coin is you have poor judgement and it is only in focusing on the latter that you're going to grow beyond calling people names, having emotional outburst and not repeating the same mistakes.

In point of fact, she wasn't a monster. She was beautiful and intelligent. She was funny and energetic. I loved being with her. But it ended. It ended in a way that it shouldn't have ended, and it wasn't handled well. But it did end, and its probably for the best. I have no animosity for her, but to say that I'm not hurt would be ludicrous. And to say that I wasn't hurt then is crazy as well.

And I love how one can never show anger on this forum without facing an
ad hominem argument. Sorry, dude, but this entire confrontation was your doing. You brought it up, you criticized, you judged. I wanted none of this. But if you expect me to sit there and take it, you're dead wrong. I don't start things if I can help it, but by God I'll finish it. You really need to learn how to say things better, because if you start all your points with criticism, you're never going to get any other reaction than the one you got from me. The whole "fuck you" reaction.

You are the one that choice to air the ending of your relationship in a public forum not I, I think it was done in poor taste and this isn't the place for it, end of story.

You know, I hesitated for about five minutes before putting that post. In my mind, I didn't want to bring it up because I didn't want to talk about it. But I felt that a public post was needed since we have publicized our relationship on here so much with pictures and whatnot. I felt it was better to tell a large group at once than to go through everyone individually.

Once again, this is the point. You assumed my intentions, and assumed they were dishonorable. I haven't said a negative word about Femme. And won't. That would be wrong and disrespectful and she doesn't deserve it. But if I'm at mistake on anything, perhaps it was assuming that everyone would know my intentions. Also, perhaps I should have picked another thread. But I picked this one because this was where we had publicly talked about it, so this is where I felt the most people would see it. So, sorry for the misunderstanding? In any case, even if my post was meant as a type of low-class "revenge" scenario, it is not your place to confront me. You are not the Caped Crusader of the forums. I'm sure I could go to several people's posts in the past and find fault with them, but that is not my place.

With that said again, you're an INFJ, you should pick up on what's going on with ease and stay clear. If you didn't there was some underlying reason you didn't be it lack of self respect or wishful thinking.

Oh, convinced you did I? :newwink:

Anyway, I wish you luck man but I would tell you from the standpoint of somebody else interested in dating you I would see your posts in here as a HUGE red flag that you have a lot of maturing to do before you're capable of being in a healthy relationship.

Um.....like I said........there was only one post in here before you started in, bro. And that was misinterpreted.

As a side note, I don't know either of you, I just picked up on a bitterness I didn't feel had any place in here.

Yeah, but if you noticed, I avoided talking about it. There was no bitterness.

That was confirmed by your responses and I'm sorry man, love hurts, you need to want love more than the fear of having it and you have to know you're going to take some hits looking for it. The people that ultimately end up in an amazing relationship are those that never become bitter or jaded and always stay open to getting hurt again.

That's something she taught me, actually. She taught me a lot of things. She was meant to be a part of my life, and I take the things I got from her with me. I hope she feels the same way.

Any boy can smile when times are good but only a man will smile when they're bad.

True. :D

This is how you talk to someone Tucson. This is how you confront them. Not by petty insults of character. I'm glad we could work this out.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
You interpreted that this act was intended to stab. This was incorrect. In spite of that, I think that emotion can validate actions, especially ones done in the heat of the moment. That doesn't mean that they're wrong or right, but that they're understandable.

I interpreted nothing but a bitter undertone on your behalf and I didn't think it had any place on TypeC when it involved another person. I wasn't trying to be gentle with you, I gave you a little push to see how you would respond and you in turn responded just as I'd assumed you would, you got emotional, lost your cool and lashed out. I wasn't trying to antagonize you but I also wasn't going to handle you with kid gloves.

For the second part of your statement, I totally disagree! This would justify most of the bad acts that have happened in the world. Think, act and think some more my friend not the other way around.

we have publicized our relationship on here so much with pictures and whatnot.

MAJOR MISTAKE!

By TucsonENTP Maybe you can clear up your intentions behind that post and you're inability to control your emotions/actions in a way that would be respectful to somebody you shared a relationship with.

It was an emotional post done without giving myself the time I should have to clear my head. Followed by:

She taught me a lot of things. She was meant to be a part of my life, and I take the things I got from her with me. I hope she feels the same way.

Would have shown a lot of maturity, gained a lot of respect and saved us both some keystrokes.

I have no feelings about you, I'm guessing you're a 20 year old that felt some hurt. Sorry man, it sucks and while I don't even know myself if it's worth it I like to hope so and I keep a positive attitude about love. We're all just trying to get by in a world that isn't always easy. We learn more from our mistakes than our successes and I'm sure you've learned a lot from this.

This is how you talk to someone Tucson. This is how you confront them. Not by petty insults of character. I'm glad we could work this out.

Read the poem "if" by Kipling. The world will not always talk to you the way you want to be spoken to. Part of having the MBTI as a tool is understanding we all go about things differently and not taking any one of them personal. I had no ill intent or malice behind my words, I had no outcome I'd hoped for, I was just stating an observation and what my Ne told me about it.

You may have a way you desire to be confronted but it won't always go the way you want, that doesn't justify your response.