• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Who wants ENTP women?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I don't think I'd mind an ENTP woman. Question is whether she would mind me throwing cold water on that squirrel powered elevator she wanted to install.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sarcastic or not, you still guessed right.

Keywords "a bit sarcastic" in that sentence. I would do a friends with benefits relationship, but the whole time I would be in it I'd want something more. But if the other person was fine with it then I'd go with it, it beats nothing. *shrug* I don't really see that as shallow or anything, sex is apart of being a human being. If you do it with someone you trust and someone that you're friends with then it's not an issue to me.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah. The INFJs seem to have disappeared. We need to lure them back somehow.

*making ambiguous statement that could be interpreted as an expression of either bottomless desire or intense hatred, but turns out to be the former*

*a menacing smile appears in a tree - followed by eyes and a Radiohead T-shirt*

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Better question:

How does anyone like Radiohead?

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like Radiohead.

Here's how it works. I listen to it, and while listening to it, some uncontrollable part of my brain confirms that the stimulus is good.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I personally hate Radiohead. Their music is too soft.