• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Who wants ENTP women?

L

Lasting_Pain

Among other things...

Proposed course of action:
Simultaneous unleashal of our respective arsenals

First it would be this :spam_laser:, followed by this :9436:, if I am aloud to release the missile that is commonly known as the "Newb Cannon"

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
First it would be this :spam_laser:, followed by this :9436:, if I am aloud to release the missile that is commonly known as the "Newb Cannon"

Costrin sees your bark, and is interested in whether your bite matches.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not reading 200+ posts, someone summarize this flufftastic thread.

L

Lasting_Pain

I'm not reading 200+ posts, someone summarize this flufftastic thread.

Basically BlahBlahNounBlah needs to find a guy who does not want her just because of her looks, but for her mind. Now the thread has been hijacked and about to blow up so yeah.

Walkman

MBTI Type
ENTJ
This thread is helping me get over my fixation on ENTP women. Thank you, I think I'm getting cured. :doh:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Right, that's it! All the INTPs that are flirting amongst themselves, out *points to door* you're scaring the other men folk off :steam:

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Right, that's it! All the INTPs that are flirting amongst themselves, out *points to door* you're scaring the other men folk off :steam:

Yeah. The INFJs seem to have disappeared. We need to lure them back somehow.

*making ambiguous statement that could be interpreted as an expression of either bottomless desire or intense hatred, but turns out to be the former*

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4

Admit it, if they're that easily scared off, you wouldn't want them anyway.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think an ENTP woman would be an excellent "friend with benefits." I'm being dead serious. But not really.

Nothing too serious relationship wise, have some deep conversations, do friendship stuff like hang out together or maybe go out to eat, then bang the night away. :wubbie:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh how charming black cat

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I think an ENTP woman would be an excellent "friend with benefits." I'm being dead serious.

Nothing too serious relationship wise, have some deep conversations, do friendship stuff, then bang the night away. :wubbie:

I'm almost completely sure this is true.