• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Who wants ENTP women?

L

Lasting_Pain

I am still trying to figure out which kind of tang she is talking about.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is there anyone who actively seeks ENTP women, or do you just somehow end up stuck with us by accident?

I feel like ENTP men have the advantage because they're better at fitting the male stereotype. Unfortunately, I'm not a lesbian, and I can't grow a penis.

Do any men sincerely get a boner for female ENTPs? Men who aren't constantly crying, I mean.

this is all I have to say about ENTP women:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/579459-post123.html

and yes, i secretly want an ENTP of my own :p

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
who wants ENTP women? I dunno, I've known guys to be attracted to sluts before. Like that one time, in 1984, when Winston says to Julia, "I wish you to have had sex with thousands of men, because it is dirty" or whatever...... so, whatever kind of guy wants to play with filth, I guess.

Walkman

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Is there anyone who actively seeks ENTP women, or do you just somehow end up stuck with us by accident?

I don't consciously seek out ENTP women -- it just happens. I seem to be drawn to them -- like a moth to a flame! I'm crazy about an ENTP woman but I am reluctant to pursue a romantic relationship with her. The last thing I want to do is to lose her as a friend.

I'm wondering if my ENTJ + her ENTP = :duel:

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
who wants ENTP women? I dunno, I've known guys to be attracted to sluts before. Like that one time, in 1984, when Winston says to Julia, "I wish you to have had sex with thousands of men, because it is dirty" or whatever...... so, whatever kind of guy wants to play with filth, I guess.

:yim_rolling_on_the_ :yim_rolling_on_the_ :yim_rolling_on_the_ :yim_rolling_on_the_ :yim_rolling_on_the_

It's so cute when people have no idea what they're talking about.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Do people honestly think all ENTP women are sluts? Do our dirty mouths fool people that easily?

I've slept with fewer people than nearly all of my female friends (except the INTs).

I'm sure there are ENTP women who get around, but I'm reluctant to take risks like that. The chances of pregnancy, disease, or accidentally fucking an obsessive nutcase are too high. I'm incapable of ignoring those odds ... I'm too in love with myself to leave myself open that way.

Having a *lot* of enthusiastic sex with one person is just less trouble. In an ideal situation, it would be someone who can keep up with me.

heart

heart on fire
Do people honestly think all ENTP women are sluts? Do our dirty mouths fool people that easily?

I didn't take those comments seriously, I thought that was just people (mostly guy ENTP) trying to flirt with the female ENTP by tweaking at them.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I wanted an ENTP woman once.

<----- Was she the one who did that to you?

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
<----- Was she the one who did that to you?

I can't tell if you're asking if I'd been turned into a blob creature, or if you're pointing out that it has no genitalia.

The answer is invariably no.

EDIT: Though I advocate anything that will result in my animated avatar being displayed en masse.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
Is there somewhere I can sign up for a steady stream of ENTP women? 'Cause I need to get on that shit!

(ENTP girls aren't sluts. They just hot as hell!)

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I didn't take those comments seriously, I thought that was just people (mostly guy ENTP) trying to flirt with the female ENTP by tweaking at them.

Making baseless assumptions seems to be an excellent way to get us to: a) discuss personal details, b) dismiss someone completely, or c) start the torture machine.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The term "slut" in it's own is relative to the person's opinion.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I think I'm going to find an INFJ and devour him.

That seems to be the best choice for everyone involved.