• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Who wants ENTP women?

heart

heart on fire
Can you define "taking that seriously"? We might be having semantics confusion here.

ETP seem to put things out there, like Fe just to stir the pot and test the waters and no matter what their motive in doing so, I find it exhausting to deal with if I have to deal with too much of it. (It's okay in small doses when I am feeling energetic) Fe is challenging for me anyway and then to have to sort through what's real Fe and what's not? Ugh. I know I'd make a really bad match for an ETP. That's what I was saying. But that's just my opinion on male ETP. Can't speak for how a guy INFP would view a female ENTP.

Cool

MBTI Type
ENTP
Geez I could totally relate to you! ENTP males are more popular and score boners with the girls. I cut my hair into a mullet and everyone was astonished. My brother thought I was a lesbi and a actual bi girl told me if I was bi. They act if I grew a dick. I curse a lot and I unfortunatly tell people to suck my d*** (even though I don't own one). But doesn't every guy say that to their friends? Hey if a dude could say things then I could. I don't believe in sexism

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Most INFPs would get really irritated with this in their daily private life, just my opinion

Mine as well. It just... really bothers me.

Taking it seriously as in you try not to treat it like a joke. Not being too silly. Not adding in that bit of sarcasm. Being sincere. Stuff like that.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Geez I could totally relate to you! ENTP males are more popular and score boners with the girls. I cut my hair into a mullet and everyone was astonished. My brother thought I was a lesbi and a actual bi girl told me if I was bi. They act if I grew a dick. I curse a lot and I unfortunatly tell people to suck my d*** (even though I don't own one). But doesn't every guy say that to their friends? Hey if a dude could say things then I could. I don't believe in sexism

:banana:

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Mine as well. It just... really bothers me.

Taking it seriously as in you try not to treat it like a joke. Not being too silly. Not adding in that bit of sarcasm. Being sincere. Stuff like that.

But I am sincere. I sincerely think life is one huge joke. Anytime I say otherwise, I'm only doing it to be kind ... not because I actually think the person's concerns are legitimate.

But I do think it's important to be kind.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But I am sincere. I sincerely think life is one huge joke. Anytime I say otherwise, I'm only doing it to be kind ... not because I actually think the person's concerns are legitimate.

But do think it's important to be kind.

This may very well be why I mix like oil and water with most ENTPs. I like to take life seriously.

But if you know how to treat things accordingly then it's fine.

L

Lasting_Pain

Sure..........

L

Lasting_Pain

I'll take that back about ENTPs, I do not think I could handle one. I would probably choke him or her before the conversation was over.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
This may very well be why I mix like oil and water with most ENTPs. I like to take life seriously.

But if you know how to treat things accordingly then it's fine.

Try european entps, americans suck anyways (too young!)

Neo Genesis

MBTI Type
InFp
Enneagram
4w5
Do any men sincerely get a boner for female ENTPs? Men who aren't constantly crying, I mean.

Considering your tone, I don't think I'd actively pursue a romantic relationship with you. Although that's just because I've never associated being confrontational as flirting. Seems like it would just tire me out after awhile.

I'm less annoying in real life. I've learned by now: Don't say it. I spend about 50% of my time with others not saying it.

I think this would be a problem for me.