• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Who wants ENTP women?

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Is there anyone who actively seeks ENTP women, or do you just somehow end up stuck with us by accident?

I feel like ENTP men have the advantage because they're better at fitting the male stereotype. Unfortunately, I'm not a lesbian, and I can't grow a penis.

Do any men sincerely get a boner for female ENTPs? Men who aren't constantly crying, I mean.

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
winkwinkharbls.jpg

Qre:us

*tries to hold back the rush of suitors*

:17026:

One at a time, gentlemen, one at a time....

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I actually ask before I meet a woman if she is entp, if she denies I go on. That has become a tick of mine

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTPs in general are one extreme or another for me. They are either extremely annoying and unbearable, or very cool and enjoyable. I often think it would be nice to meet one of these ENTP women who are very cool and enjoyable, since I really really like them. When I meet one of these women I also fall for them very fast.

So yes, I am seeking one. But not exclusively, the others on my list are ENTJ and ISTJ. :devil:

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
ENTPs in general are one extreme or another for me. They are either extremely annoying and unbearable, or very cool and enjoyable. I often think it would be nice to meet one of these ENTP women who are very cool and enjoyable, since I really really like them. When I meet one of these women I also fall for them very fast.

So yes, I am seeking one. But not exclusively, the others on my list are ENTJ and ISTJ. :devil:

I'm less annoying in real life. I've learned by now: Don't say it. I spend about 50% of my time with others not saying it.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm less annoying in real life. I've learned by now: Don't say it. I spend about 50% of my time with others not saying it.

When I say annoying and unbearable what I mean is it seems nothing is taken seriously, and they have a problem seeing when it's best to act serious and when it's best to act silly. Also to add into all of that I feel like I'm being trolled, both IRL and online depending on where I am. It also means that they will argue just to make someone angry or just for the sake of arguing. It generally makes me feel like shit.

But... On the other hand. You guys can be totally delightful if you aren't like that. :D

L

Lasting_Pain

I wouldn't mind dating an Entp, I would not know how it would work out though.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
When I say annoying and unbearable what I mean is it seems nothing is taken seriously, and they have a problem seeing when it's best to act serious and when it's best to act silly. Also to add into all of that I feel like I'm being trolled, both IRL and online depending on where I am. It also means that they will argue just to make someone angry or just for the sake of arguing. It generally makes me feel like shit.

But... On the other hand. You guys can be totally delightful if you aren't like that. :D

But I don't take anything seriously. Sometimes I can fake it really well though!

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But I don't take anything seriously. Sometimes I can fake it really well though!

Well I mean, you know when to be serious about something. If someone is sharing something that really means a lot to them or it's something that is a delicate situation/problem. People that don't take that seriously sincerely bother me.

heart

heart on fire

Most INFPs would get really irritated with this in their daily private life, just my opinion I sure would (and have!)---but other types might enjoy it a lot. Somehow you're just not mixing with the right guys that's all. Somehow you maybe can find someway to do something that brings you together with guys who would appreciate what you have to offer.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well I mean, you know when to be serious about something. If someone is sharing something that really means a lot to them or it's something that is a delicate situation/problem. People that don't take that seriously sincerely bother me.

me too

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Can you define "taking that seriously"? We might be having semantics confusion here.