• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Who wants ENTP women?

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
GREETINGS ENTP FEMALES.

I HAZ INTEREST IN YOU.

That's all I had to say.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Uhuh.

measure.gif

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
I wouldn't mind being with an ENTP woman. The general ENTP personality would be cool in a relationship, as long as the person is a healthy ENTP (e.g. has some emotional capacity).

heart

heart on fire
I don't care much for that whole, "She balances me out" shit. I don't completely disagree with it, but I think it's more cutesy than practical. Relationships definitely help you grow, no doubt about it, but if you're a T who doesn't want to be with another T because you think it's unbalanced, then you're severely underestimating human potential. If you want to grow, it's not hard. You don't NEED somebody else for that.

Well said. "Challenge" also means conflict and not everyone wants that much daily conflict in their lives and would be happy overall with someone more like them than not. It is all about what a person wants and is comfortable with. Challenge can be found in many places in life, one does not need to make love to a challenge to be challenged. There can be shared comfort in facing life's challenges together from a similar place.