First 3435152535455 Last

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Eh, I need the cuddles enough to properly detach the rest of the time otherwise I'm almost as well off doing the rest manually in front of the computer...
    No worries, runny. You just need to show them how awesome cuddling can be and make them change their mind.

Although do be careful... Cuddling often leads to more bone jumping with some people.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    No worries, runny. You just need to show them how awesome cuddling can be and make them change their mind.
    Not sure I could be convincing enough, and I hate having a girl feel forced into something...

Although do be careful... Cuddling often leads to more bone jumping with some people.
    Believe me, that's the least of my worries
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Not sure I could be convincing enough, and I hate having a girl feel forced into something...

Believe me, that's the least of my worries
    I was trying to clue you into one possible way to make cuddling more enticing for some. You can't go straight into the pure cuddling. You gotta transition them slowly.

Crap. I've said too much. *ninja vanish*

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Okey, if I take two, can I organise illegal fights ?
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ILE

we like cuddling, just don't let the word get out

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by SerengetiBetty View Post
    we like cuddling, just don't let the word get out

*arranges a SerengetiBetty beat down* you know the ENTP club rules!

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post

*arranges a SerengetiBetty beat down* you know the ENTP club rules!

Meanie!! That's it.

MBTI
    enxp
    Enneagram

No not all ENTP women are hoes and sluts. If an ENTP does go that way its usually because they have been hurt and let down too many times. Because men would rather date women who were dumber or more docile than let the relationship with a ENTP WOMAN flower and develop into something beautiful. Because they run away at the first sign of trouble. Or they think she is too tough or hard to understand. That hurts deeply and emotionally to have that same scenario happen to a human time and time again. Constantly be rejected because of who you are. Eventually you feel unlovable, confused, and a gonner when it comes to matters of the heart.

So they decide that if men can play with their heart and then leave whenever they feel like it then women can do the same. So they have quick fun flings or encounters with men because at least they can control whats going on in the situation and their heart is not out on the line again to be rejected. It gives them a sense of control. Because after being rejected so many times and for prolonged periods women become sexually frustrated too. Women have sexual needs too, and frankly intercourse provides more relief than merely masturbation. Its healthy to have sex.

And sometimes that is exactly what a female needs to maintain her sanity is sex and being able to arouse those hormones. But those flings and quick encounters do not define her heart. Deep down inside the ENTP is waiting for the guy who will fully accept her and all her "faults" and sweep her away and make her feel beautiful and loved. A man who will accept her intelligence, stubbornness, logic, and feistyness.

The ENTP woman is not looking for a bitch but a companion. Most I know are looking for a soulmate. Engaging in casual sex only demonstrates that the female has lost respect for men and is willing to beat them at their own game. From my point of view that is not a slut. A slut is someone who engages in sexual activities due to slow self esteem or to gain attention or love or acceptance from men.

Sometimes men are so stupid all they are good for is dick.

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    Is there anyone who actively seeks ENTP women, or do you just somehow end up stuck with us by accident?

I feel like ENTP men have the advantage because they're better at fitting the male stereotype. Unfortunately, I'm not a lesbian, and I can't grow a penis.

Do any men sincerely get a boner for female ENTPs? Men who aren't constantly crying, I mean.
    Your humor makes me like you, but my penis is shrinking because I'm slightly scared of you. So yes, I'd probably date you, and screw it up sexually. Was that a good explenation?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ILE

Infj and Intj men LOVE us. And we seem to like each other (entp with entp). There is of course chemistry with other types, but to me always feels like superficial lust that would never go anywhere - usually estps, esfps and estjs.

Incidentally, I am HAPPILY married to an INFJ, and I could count on one hand the times I've seen him cry in the 15 years I've known him.