First 414950515253 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Since I started to actually understand you guys, yes, count me in on this list.
    they are your dual......
    I N V I C T U S

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    Okay - that really helps. Do you think there is space here for misinterpretation of the other person's reactions? Wouldn't a conversation be helpful too to understand where the other person may be coming from? I think this is hard for me as an ENFP because I am so willing to show myself (at least larger parts) and assume the other person is doing the same. Also, we do like to talk through everything - there is that
    Nah, don't think there's misinterpretation but that doesn't mean there aren't conversations, how direct they are however depends on the reactions I get. One thing I can do is read people. I have doubted this in the past and gone against what my intuition was telling me about what the other person wanted vs who I am in relationships and all it ever does is drag things out longer, I have an open mind so will give them chances but I know to trust my intuition if it tells me they don't want me to be me. I can also compare relationships where I can be myself, some people do want me to be myself, it's usually easy to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Gewitter27 View Post
    I'm heterosexual, and ENTP's are currently at #1 spot on my 'Most Attractive Type' list, followed by INFP.

This is because I really like Ne, and the close letter proximity makes me feel more comfortable than with ENFPs.
    Most of my entp girlfriends have found INTPs to be best. Other entps are terrible-they pick each other to death. However my current entp friend has an ISTJ. She is working through understand tert Fi oddness but she is happy with him. However she gets her Ne bucket filled from me.

Some INTPs may get along with some ENFPs but I am afraid it is more fleeting fun. We ENFPs will not understand that we are sort of novel and funny but will not meet the deep Ti needs you guys have. I only have one INTP who I have a deep friendship with. It isnt like I understand half of what he is saying honestly-we communicate in alternate dimensions. But I have fought for his ideas so we bond over that. He is married with a baby so I would NEVER, EVER go there, but we are close friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Gewitter27 View Post
    The thing about ENTP's is that some are awesome squared, while others are douches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Sounds like sour grapes.
    I am totally with Gewitter on this one. I firmly feel my company serves as an ENTP douche bag concentration device. However I'd like to replace douchebag with "socially and emotionally retarded". Good call Gewitter!

whats wrong with being a douche?

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    Most of my entp girlfriends have found INTPs to be best.
    They are tasty!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Looking for ENTP lady in the Western North Carolina area. I'm 19 and ISFP, 9w8 sx/so. Register and send me a PM please.

() 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

+ he makes Pizza with cheese like a young god, so go for it !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ

ENTP women are hot! Logical with the ability to verbally and physically spar if that's your cup of tea! They usually have nice boobs too.
    Last edited by AceofSpades; 11-09-2009 at 08:05 PM.
    "A well-spent day brings happy sleep." Leonardo da Vinci

Mud and rain and chaos... TickTock's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Why are you giving them out or something...
    ~ Truth ~ Freedom ~ Health ~ Love ~ Communication ~ Humor ~ Respect ~

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

entp and intj women are by far the most under-appreciated. 7s are so often superficially appreciated, and 6s tend to be loyal in the sense that they don't pay enough attention to what they need/want. 8s are more in-charge of their own desires, so they don't give a fuck who wants them bc they're focused more so on what they want.

infps can be taught to appreciate them with age and wisdom (need first-hand experience). infjs, obviously, and very possibly enfjs too (who rarely KNOW what they want). the intp pairing maybe doesn't have huge sparks, but it would be mostly happy (like enfp infp). isfjs would be like calling up some triple a players bc your roster is decimated by injuries. i think intjs make a lot of sense too, but enneagram compatibility, aesthetics, and similar values are all very important.